princess and the popstar

eli- elias 

prince grayson- grayson 

prince grayson 

eli, please talk to me. 

Even your sister knows why i did what i did 

Please eli. 

Eli?

eli 

just take care of my sister for me 

and yourself too i guess 

bye

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The trio finally reached the vacation home and charlotte was astounded by the sight in front of her, that wasnt a vacation home. It wasnt just a vacation palace. It was enormous palace. She honestly wished that her parents would take her to a vacation castle like this instead of rotting in the palace. It was incredibly late at night so the palace felt even serene. Both grayson and isla got out their car while charlotte stayed inside and took in the sight before her. This was exactly the kind of palace she had dreamed to live in- a palace where her parents werent around to taunt her for being immature and reckless. Maybe, this summer wouldnt be as bad as she thought if she had a view like this to compensate for prince grayson. 

"You coming princess?" Grayson inquired. 

"yeah, give me a minute" Charlotte replied, still mesmerised by the sight of freedom. 

"calista we dont have a minute, grab your fucking things and come" Grayson's statement was received by a slap on the arm by isla. She made him drag charlotte's things and keep them in her room. He was clearly infuriated, but he did as he was told. 

Charlotte got out of the car after the siblings left. She couldnt believe that this is what freedom felt like - being forced to spend a summer with royal dickhead and his kind sister. But she wanted freedom so badly, that maybe this wasnt a bad deal after all. With a view as beautiful as the one in front of her, charlotte could only think of one person. 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

my love-evan 

princess charlotte - charlotte 

princess charlotte 

this is what freedom feels like.

A summer without my parents, we might just execute our plan soon. 

my love 

We're gonna make it through baby, hang tight. 

INTRODUCING 

Evan James 

portrayed by charlie bushnell. 

21| gemini| 

"the popstar"