famous

The rain pouring outside seemed like a sign to her. Charlotte couldnt believe her eyes, the video was not edited there it was- Him singing "famous" and pointing to a picture of her. She couldnt help but feel disappointed, but she knew she would have done the same. She was terrified of the consequences her media team would probably make the two of them do an interview together or something. It had happened before when she accidentally rolled her eyes when a fan asked her about grayson or when the two of them were seen glaring at each other at a palace event and she knew this time would not be any different so she waited by the phone till the shring ringtone drew her out of her thoughts. 

Conference call between Trixie Bastille( Charlotte's pr manager), Dave Mourna( Grayson's pr manager) and Grayson Ambrose 

Charlotte : Okay lets get this over with, what time do i have to come for the interview?

Grayson : Im busy tomorrow, lets have it day after-

Charlotte : You caused the mess ambrose, its your job to come according to the-

Grayson : Calista its none of my busi-

Trixie : Your royal highnesses, can we get down to business? Dave and i would appreciate it if there was some silence maintained so we can tell you the solutions.

Dave : Yeah, as you can already sense by trixie's panic, this is serious- a simple interview or picture cant fix this, we need something better, bigger- something that tells the public that you two just dont interact because the attention is too much and too overwhelming for two of the palace's most prominent teenagers.

Charlotte : The entire media has been digging up so much evidence about your hatred, and they are incredibly close to finding out the truth about your relationship. If that happens, the palace's reputation dwindles by the minute. Your parents have worked incredibly hard to maintain cordial relationships. They are both incredibly disappointed in this behaviour.  

Dave : Im sorry your majestys, but the measure we have to resort to is very extreme and i know both of you wont approve. 

Charlotte : What is it?

Trixie : Princess Charlotte you're going to be staying at the ambroses' vacation home for 2 months. You have to show the public that you two are incredibly close. Your parents deemed this situation to be the solution.

Grayson : Absolutely Not. 

Dave : Your highness, i am extremely sorry but we have to do this. The two of you will be posting a story claiming the video to be an inside joke, and going for a interview at palacescoop and then announcing that charlotte will be spending the summer at the vacation home. 

Trixie : The palace's reputation is at stake, we cannot have two of our most reputed royal families have a bad image because their children have an unexplainable hatred. 

Charlotte : I understand but isnt there any other way? Surely, we can just post a story or two and be spotted in public a couple of times like last time?

Dave : No your highness im afraid there is not. Its an extreme measure but we need the public to quiet down. They already seem to be catching onto the fact that you two have some sort of rivalry or enemity.

Trixie : We're incredibly sorry your highness.

*Grayson Ambrose  has left the call*

Grayson quite literally wanted to punch somebody, It was hell to even spend an hour with her in a group, spending 2 months ALONE would be the equivalent to burning in hell. He hated everything about charlotte, he couldnt bear to see her stand in a room and waltz around while he had to pretend everything was sunshine and rainbows. She somehow was allowed to be completely nonchalant, but if he even looks at someone the wrong way his parents would never let him leave the castle. Althought he felt this way about charlotte, Grayson couldnt help but feel pissed at himself for letting those girls convince him to do that video, no matter how much he hated her, he still respected charlotte as a person and knew that what he had done isnt okay, but he couldnt help it- she made him go insane in the worst way possible. He knew he couldnt argue with trixie or dave as they were doing it for the good of the palace. 

arlo parlo- arlo 

heartthrob- grayson

arlo parlo 

yo wassup 

what did they say?

hearrthrob 

I have to live with her for 2 months. at my vacation home 

arlo parlo 

WHAT THE FUCK 

YOU ARENT ACTUALLY GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH THAT ARE YOU??

hearrthrob 

dude i know, but i have to so i will not survive this

arlo parlo 

Luna and i were worried smth like this would happen 

Maybe this way you guys will actually sort out your hatred?

hearrthrob 

she's such a royal pain in the ass, nothing can be solved with her

Tell luna i said hey btw, i know u two are dating u dont have to hide it anymore

arlo parlo 

lol shes here w me rn 

but anyways, whatever you need im here 4 u 

hearrthrob 

thanks. I love you

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆