my eyes

The clock struck 1:30 when charlotte and grayson came together to discuss the results. Each one of them was extremely confident that they had won. 

"tell me how many people you kissed in 3....2....1"

"11"

"11"

The duo chimed at the same time, the same number. They couldnt believe it was a tie. 

"Since its clearly a tie, how about we just go up to daisy and ask her who she wants to go out"

They looked in the direction daisy was standing in and found daisy talking to a woman. Neither grayson and charlotte moved from their position, as they knew what was going to happen. The woman grabbed daisy's hair and kissed her till daisy practically fell limp in her arms. Both charlotte and grayson just stared at each other, the tension between them so thick a knife could cut through them. They were having a silent argument as neither of them had the energy to yell, so they just chose to stare at each other. The tension between them was so obvious, that people swerved when they walked past the duo. 

Prince Arlo Benjamin and Princess Luna evelyn were standing across the room, watching this weird competition unfold, they were as confused as the other partygoers. 

"What the hell is happening between those two?" luna questioned, looking at her boyfriend

"Dont ask me, from what i know grayson still hates her guts" arlo replied. 

"Heyyy yall, what are yall looking at ??" isla asked 

"That." luna pointed to where grayson and charlotte were gazing into each other's eyes and it looked like they were either dancing or arguing,  becuse they were swaying to the beat yet also moving their arms around like they were going to beat the other one up. No one could make out what was happening between the two of them. 

"It cant be just me who thinks this is weird right? What happened to when they would just peacefully ignore each other's existence?" arlo voiced

"You know, their energy used to be like, OH MY GOD IM GONNA SLIT UR THROAT, with like actual murderous intent but nowadays its more like "Oh my god im gonna slit ur throat, but with a more sexual undertone like the only arguing they can do, is in the bedroom" isla commented, eyeing the two suspiciously. 

"that doesnt makes any sense, maybe we just need to leave them alone. Parties like these usually get crazy, they've probably inhaled a thing that they shouldnt have." luna said as she watched the grayson put his hands on her hips and say something like "lets make her jealous"

Luna, arlo and isla just looked at each other and had the same thought. This was going to be one hell of a month