Chapter 2 (Break Out)

Jason And Zek had a plan to capture Zek the god who cursed him. This God who they were searching for was the Demon-Human Hybrid God; Ashley. Ashley learned how to harness all the twelve elements when she was only just 4 years of age. She is now just 20. Her current level is Rainbow Tier 1, the highest level of all. Ashley is one of the twelve gods of The Black Lands. She became one of the 12 Gods when she was 15. She is also the founder of E.E

Flashing forward when nighttime fell, Jason and Zek put their plan into action. "Alright here is our plan" whispered Jason.

"First step, I will knock out the other guards with my Blood Manipulation. This should keep them out long enough for us to escape. Second step, Zek you will use your Electrical Transportaion technique to teleport to the main room and open the gate, third and final step, I will wait for you to open the gate and you will have 10 seconds to get out before the bombs I set place around the whole prison go off," Confidence was heard in Jason's tone as he explained this plan.

While on the other hand Zek had this confused look on his face. "What's the matter?" Jason asked, concerned. "How did you know about my technique Jason?" Jason's face turned from confident to almost offended. "I know more about you than yourself." He responded. When Jason said that Zek eye turn to a crimson bright red and he said in a deep voice.

"You don't know me at all..." Zek said in a low growled tone. Once he spoke, he was teleported to the main control room and opened the gate. He teleported back within less than a second. Jason smiled. "Alright then, let's go."

Both Zek and Jason rushed around the entire prison, planting small circular bombs in hidden places. These bombs Jason had originally brought in. Since he was a guard, this was easier for him to do. After this, Jason exited the building with Zek following behind them. Unfortunately, as they planted these bombs there was no sight of Ashley. The Woman who they originally wanted to look for. Only when they escaped the facility, surprised and shocked looks loomed on both of their faces as the building behind them exploded they would be gifted with someone they had been searching for. Ashley.