Chapter 6 (New Alley)

"I will join you guys," said Malachi. Jason looked surprise when he said that, but Zek looked happy he ran towards him and jumped and hugged Malachi. "Come on Jason show so respect to Malachi" Zek said, Jason just signed and reached out his fist for a fist bump from Malachi. Malachi started have this weird and unknown feel in the pit of her stomach.

Hours later after the breakout, "AIDEN! We have a problem" one of the guards said. "What is the problem" asked Aiden, "one of our prisons explode" Aiden looked at the guard and said, "what do you mean explode". "HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, WHO DID IT? Aiden yelled at the guard. The guard looked scared and didn't say anything. "Just take me to the prison or I should say what's left of it," said Aiden.

The guard rushed towards Aiden and then place his hand on Aiden shoulder with then a couple of second they were teleported to what was left of the prison. Aiden looked at was used to be a prison, but know it was just ashes Aiden then fell to his knees, and he started to cry. Tears was falling down Aiden face, "BOSS, are you okay," said the guard. "I'm okay it's just all my hard work is just ashes now" Aiden said, Aiden got up and then wiped his face.

"Do you know who did this," said Aiden as he looked at the guard. The guard looked at the ashes and then back at Aiden and he said, "we have the two of the names of the suspects". "Who are they," said Aiden "Jason Walker and Zek" the guard said. When Aiden heard this, he suddenly had a smile on his face and then he said, "we finally get to meet again Jason". The guard looked curiously at Aiden and asked, "Sir, do you know who he is." "Yes, he was the one who kidnap and killed my parents." The guard looked shocked and said, "He's the one who killed your parents" Aiden said "Yes, and I have been wanted to take vengeance ever since he killed them." 

Start of flash back

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aiden when does your flight land" asked Aiden's mom "mom my flight has already landed I'm on my way home." Aiden and his mom talk for a few more minutes about what they will do when they see each other again. Aiden went to study abroad at East Bridge High School.

East Bridge High School is a magic school where you go to develop your element power and learn how to control it. You gain element power when you have a strong wish to fulfill. The Gods of The Black Lands grant your wish by give you element powers. Depending on how strong your wish or desire is, the more elements you get.

Aiden got his element power at the age of 15, because he had this powerful desire to make world peace. The elements Aiden got were water, light, and darkness. Aiden's parents found out about his powers when he was 16, because Aiden accidentally made pure light from his palm. When the parents found out they worried and told Aiden never to use his powers in public.

Later that day Aiden and his parents decided to send him to East Bridge High School. Aiden left later that night, and he stayed at East Bridge High School for 3 years. Aiden returned when he was 19. When Aiden got home no one was there he searched the whole house, but he couldn't find his parents. Aiden called the police, but when the police got there, they couldn't find anything, so the case was closed.

Ever since that day Aiden has been searching for evidence of his parents' whereabouts, until an anonymous person sent Aiden a video clip of his parents fighting to the death. Aiden was shocked to see the video, but he managed to catch a glimpse of the master mind behind the video it was Jason Walker.

Aiden is now 20 years old; he started his own prison in hopes that Jason would be thrown in the prison, but he never was in prison. Aiden tried to find some information on Jason, but Aiden couldn't find anything on Jason, so he stopped trying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of flash back

Aiden decided to use a forbidden technique that his old master taught him called space/time manipulation. Space/Time Manipulation – Allows the user to manipulate, bend, distort, and control and fold the space and time continuum, the fabrics of reality & existence itself in which all and everything exist in. Aiden use the technique to go back an hour ago to before the prison explodes.

Aiden saw Jason with a kid. "How dare he bring a kid into his evil plan" Aiden thought to himself. After Aiden saw what they did to his prison, Aiden turned to the guard and said, "find anything you can on Jason and on this kid too." "Yes, boss I will get right on that."