Chapter 3 (Ashley vs Zek)

"I have been expecting you Zek, I have also been watching you... Let us see how much experience you've really gained since the last time we've met."

Ashely uses moon blast and target towards Jason. While the blasts are motioning towards him, Jason uses this as a diversion to escape her attack. "Oh, what a shame I thought he would block that... It would have been more interesting. Hm, oh well." She spoke to herself. It was only then that she used a forbidden technique called blood prison.

Blood Prison allows the user to use he or her blood to make a prison around their opponent, and the blood slowly suffocate their opponent. Instantly having it make its way to Zek.

Zek, as a defense, began to use his technique called Metal Aura. This technique allows him to release and surround himself with metal to use as offensive and defensive almost making him untouchable. Ashley noticed this and spoke. "Oh, you have gained the Metal Technique, huh? Alright... Let me show why I became a God." Ashley started to do a technique called metal manipulation. She used this to extract the metal in Zek body and which stop him from using his metal aura.

Ashley made a sword infused with black flames. She teleported in front of Zek in the blink of an eye, stabbing him in the chest as soon as she appeared, leaving a hole in the left side of his chest. Zek was unfazed and said, "Do you really think that you can kill me? Seriously...? Quite pathetic of you to assume..."

"No, I was not planning to kill you. In fact, I have something else in mind for you." Ashley said. Her goal was to place a new curse on him, this curse was made for Zek to weaken him for a while. All she needed to do was to wait for Zek to use his metal to heal himself. And he did. Exactly what she wanted. Jason noticed the curse was placed upon Zek. He jumped in the battle. "That's enough." Ashley looked baffled and upset from the sudden halt. Ashley looked at the tired Zek who was struggling to stand up.

"You really have improved so much huh Zek" Ashley thought. As Ashely turn around to leave, but before she left Ashley gave some advice to Zek. "Come meet me again when you have become even stronger than you are now Zek I will be waiting for you." Zek looked down at the ground, as Ashley disappeared into the shadows. Jason looked at Zek who was still looking at the ground. "Alright let's go to our hide out" Jason said.