Chapter 12 (Brothers)

Back at Aiden house Aiden was thinking about his fight with Zek. Aiden then realizes something and then said, "Zek you are an interesting fellow, and I can't wait for you to become more powerful." Aiden then decided to go meet his brother.

(Aiden's parents had a child before Aiden, but they weren't ready to take care of the child. So, they gave up for Adoption) 

Aiden when to this place called Far Water. Far Water is a place deep in the mountains, but everyone who lives in Far Water can use the element water, and they have a god to look over the town. This god is name Cale Farrell, he is the god of water. 

(Cale Farrell is 2,000 years old. Cale became a god when him and his friend fought in the War of Regrets. Cale friend named Jackey die right in front of Cale. Cale mind then went black he was crying uncontrollably the enemy was closing in on Cale and Jackey. Cale then passed out and a white hair lady appeared in front of him. The lady then spoke "hi my child" Cale looked confused. "My child, do you want power or still live your sad life. I can give you the power you need to live," said the lady. Cale looked at the lady and said, "I will accept this power on one condition you have to bring my friend back to life." The lady then looked at the person Cale was holding. "Ok I will bring her back to life" the lady said. The lady then performs a spell that can instantly revive someone. Cale was so happy to have his friend back. The lady then disappeared into thin air. Cale eyes glowed a white colored and the enemy's started to rush towards Cale and Jackey. Cale then uses one of the four basic elements which is water. The enemy stops in their tracks, Cale then uses this new power to destroy the enemy.)

Aiden then arrived at Far Water's gate. Aiden was stop before he can enter, the guards that was blocking Aiden's way finally spoke "who are you and where are you from." Aiden then looked at the guards in shocked and said, "my name is Aiden, and I'm here to see Cale Farrell the god of water.

The guards then looked at Aiden the laughed at him. Aiden then looked at them with death in his eyes. The guards then got scared and said, "you can pass sir" the gates stared to open slowly. Aiden smiled and walked past the guards, but Aiden was stopped by Cale. "What are you doing here brother" Cale said, "I just want to see my brother," said Aiden. 

Cale just looked at Aiden and said, "I will repeat again since you are hard of hearing. What are you doing here" Aiden knew how to piss Cale off. "We need to sit down and talk because I got some current information that you will want to hear," said Aiden.