Chapter 7 (New Information)

"Boss we have found some information on Jason like you asked" one of the guards said. "Show me," said Aiden "we found that Jason is a part of the Empty Eyes Clan" said one of the guards. Aiden looked confused and asked, "what is the Empty Eyes Clan." "The Empty Eye Clan is clan that has access to use the element power of the twelve elements known as air, water, earth, fire, ice, darkness, blood, wood, metal, light, electricity, and void. Also, they have special eyes that they can unlock called empty eyes. Empty Eyes can drain a person's life by looking at the user. By the looked of its Sir Jason hasn't unlocked them yet" the guard said.

"Did you find anything on the kid" asked Aiden. "No sir we didn't," said the guard "also we have found their location sir" one of the guards said, "really tell me where they are located," said Aiden. 

Aiden then teleported to the location that the guard gave him. Aiden went towards the door and knocked on it. Jason opened the door and said, "how can I help you." Aiden didn't say anything and just stared at Jason; Jason was a little bit scared because he felt a powerful aura coming from Aiden. After what felt like an eternity of silence between Aiden and Jason. Aiden finally said "are you Jason Walker" "yes" said Jason "Is Zek here" Aiden said, "yes why" Jason said. 

"I want to fight him" Jason was taking aback about the person request he looked at Aiden and thought "why does this person looks so familiar." "Sure, not yourself out" Jason said, "ZEK SOMEONE WANTS TO FIGHT ONE" Jason shouted. Zek came out of his room and said, "yes finally a fight let's go."