Chapter 16 (Discovery of a New World) pt 1

Meanwhile back at far water village Cale was ready to go to Cielo to have a meeting with the other gods. Cale just arrived outside of Cielo, and so did the god of ice Xylan.

"You're late too" Xylan said.

"Yea I had some business to take care of in the village" Cale said.

"How is the village by the way," said Xylan.

But before Cale could say anything he was interrupted by the god of fire Shogun.

"Hurry up you two" Shogun said.

Xylan and Cale looked up to see that it was Shogun. There was a rival between them. Xylan and Cale didn't like Shogun because Shogun bullied them when they were younger.

"Are y'all together or something" Shogun joked.

WE'RE NOT TOGETHER! Xylan and Cale said together.

Xylan and Cale walked into the mansion they sat down in their respective seats. As the other gods were already seated in their seats, but the god of crystal was waiting for them to be seated.

"Alright everyone the meeting has now started," said the god of crystal.

"Albin why did you call us here"

"Well Astaroth the problem is long ago I made this special crystal that can grant any wish" Albin said.

"Who grants these wishes," said Destiny.

"Us" Albin said.

All the gods were shocked by this statement because most of the gods didn't like the whole granting a wish thing. Xylan and Rayia looked at each other, and they were happy for some reason. Qudra looked at both and spoke "why do you two looked so happy about."

"Because we can grant wish for people" Rayia said.

"Yeah, it will be fun" Xylan said.

The other gods looked at Xylan and Rayia.

"We're these so said crystal" Shogun asked.

"Well, the crystal could be anywhere right now, so we have them before the people can because the crystal could be a danger to us if it falls into the wrong hands," said Albin.

"What do you mean it could be dangerous to us" Uyus asked.

"Umm... They can wish to dethrone us of are titles as gods."

The Shogun was angry by this statement. Some of the other gods was also upset by this, but Shogun more upset than the other.

"WHY DO THAT HAS TO BE A WISH!" Shogun shouted angrily.

Albin didn't answer and just looked at Shogun.

"I asked you a question so answer me," said Shogun.

Shogun launched a fire ball at Albin, but Albin blocked it with her crystal shield.

"I would not do that if I were you" Albin said.

The Shogun looked at Albin and then sat back down in her seat. Qudra stood up and walked down to the front where Albin was.

"Luckey I already know where some of the crystals are located," said Qudra. 

"How do you know that" Ashley asked.

"I'm the god of time I control the balance of time. I can go back in time and vice versa" Qudra said.

"So where is the first crystal at Qudra" Ail asked.

"The first crystal is in the underworld"

"So, some of us have go down there and go the crystal" Qudra said.

Meanwhile back at Zek he just woke up from his nap, but he felt different, he felt stronger than he was before. Zek walked outside of his room to look for Rayia, but she was nowhere to be seen. That's when Rayia walks through the door.

"Hey Rayia, where have you been" asked Zek.

"Oh, I had a meeting with the other gods" Rayia said.

"Okay" Zek said.

Zek then went to wander around the place because he was bored. Zek stumbled upon this big door. The door was about 12 inches in height, he wanted to open the door, but something was stopping him. Zek was a little scared of what he would find on the other side, he opened the door to find just a library. Zek decided to enter the library just to see what he would find.

As Zek was walking down to the bookshelf, he accidentally bumped into the bookshelf. When he did this a book fell off the top shelf and it fell right next to him. Zek bent down to pick up the book, he looked at the book.

"The legends of the black lands" said Zek.

Zek was flipping through the pages, but then one page caught his attention. Zek saw if you find these crystal that you can be granted a wish from the gods. Zek had two goals in mind: one was to remove the curse placed on him, and the other was to bring his parents back.

5 hours later.... Zek had a plan to go to the underworld to get one of the crystals, but he soon realizes that he doesn't know how to get to the underworld. Zek decided that he will go to the far water village to get help.

1 week later.... Zek has arrived at Far Water village, he tries to enter but he is stopped by the guards.

"State your purpose" guard 1 said.

"I'm here to visit a friend" said Zek.

"Where is your pass" guard 2 asked.

Zek looked up at the two guards with death in his eyes. The guards felt a shiver go down their spines.

"Go right in Sir." guard 2 said.

Zek walked past the guards, and he stopped and whispered in one of their ears and spoke. "That was a smart choice."

Zek entered the village when suddenly a man took Zek by his arm and drag him into an ally. Zek was about to scream, but the man covered Zek mouth.

"Oh, it's you" the man said.

Zek looked up to see Aiden.