Chapter 10 (Malachi Path)

After they left Zek at what was left of Jason mansion. Malachi went to this village called wolf pine village. He raised his hand in the air and spoke "I called the bird of hell" the sky suddenly turns black. The grounds started to shake, and the village people were confused. Suddenly a phoenix came bursting from the ground and then Malachi command the phoenix to destroy the village. The phoenix started to rain fire balls from the sky, but then a big gust of wind started to make a tornado type shape.

The tornado started to suck up all the villagers. Malachi was confused, but someone appear on the side of him. "What is your" asked Malachi the mysterious person looked at Malachi and spoke "my name is Rose Dragomir, but you can call me Rose." Malachi just nodded his head and said, "why did you make that big gust of wind." 

"I meant to destroy this village when I first arrived here," said Rose. Malachi was impressed by her power, so he asked, "do you want to join me and my boss" "sure why not I got nothing better to do" Rose said. After they decimate wolf pine village, they head towards Andrew house. Andrew house was like a palace inside and out, and he had chiefs, housekeepers, and butlers to help him. 

Oh, welcome back Malac... but before he could finish, he saw the mysterious and asked Malachi "who is this." "This is Rose Dragomir, or you can call her Rose, I asked her to join us," said Malachi. Andrew then said, "ok well hello Rose welcome to the team I hope you can help us grow stronger."  

"It is an honor to join you I have heard a lot about you Mr. Andrew," said Rose. Andrew looked puzzled and then looked at Malachi. Malachi looked confused as well and asked Rose "how do you know him." "I already did some digging on Andrew. This is not my first time hearing his name," said Rose.