Chapter 5 (Interrogation)

Jason and Zek strap the girl to the seat with leather straps, the girl was still unconscious. "Wake her up," said Jason as he pointed towards the bucket of water. Zek grabbed the bucket, and Jason sent a signal towards Zek to throw water on her and he did exactly that. When the water hit her face, she jolted out of her unconscious state, she looked around to see where she was. The last thing she could remember was attacking two people in the forest. "What is your name" asked Jason, "Malachi" the girl whispered, "If you don't speak louder, I will remove you from existence PERMANENTLY!"

After Jason said that the girl blurted out "MALACHI my name is Malachi," said Malachi. "What were you doing out there in the forest" Zek asked, "I'm on the run," said Malachi. "Why are you on the run" asked Jason. "When I was born my parents tried to sacrifice me to the blood god" Jason and Zek had a shock expression on their faces, "but instead the blood god gave my parents wealth, when I turned 10 years, I was given the summon name phoenix, and I name it Cyra." 

"After I got my summon, I killed my parents, because the voices in my head lust for blood which made me go insane. After I killed my parents, I learned that I enjoy seeing life fade from people's eyes, whether that it was just in my nature or from the blood god I don't even know. 15 years later I got into trouble with the god of darkness, and he place a bounty on my head." Jason and Zek were still shocked. 

Jason finally spoke "would you like to join our team," said Jason. "What will I get out of joining your team, Jason and Zek looked at each other and they both said simultaneously "you will get more powerful." Malachi looked at the ground and spoke.