Chapter 11(Training Match)

After that Malachi walk up to Rose and spoke "let's have a training match" Rose looked in shocked and she had hesitation at first. "Ok let's fight," said Rose, Malachi looked happy and said, "all right let's go to the backyard then." Malachi

and Rose headed to the backyard. "Alright I will be watching and analyzing this match" Andrew said. "1,2,3 fight,' said Andrew, Rose then rushed towards Malachi and then use black flames manipulation to summon black flames around Malachi and make Malachi scream in pain. Malachi then said "you little bitch" Malachi then tried to get the black flames off him, but he couldn't. Rose had a smirk on her face.

Meanwhile back where Zek was crying on the ground. Because he lost the only thing, he had close to family. Then the grass around him turned green and flowers bloomed around Zek. Then Zek looked up to see this beautiful lady walking towards him. 

"Hey Zek, why are you sad," said the beautiful lady. Zek was still in shock at the site of the beautiful lady "who are you" Zek said. The beautiful lady slightly chuckled and spoke "my name is Rayia and I'm the god of nature. I have been watching you for a long time now." Zek then spoke "who's that behind you" as he pointed to the person behind Rayia.  

"Oh, this is my bodyguard and best friend Ellar we have been friends since I became a god," said Rayia. "Nice to meet you Zek," said Ellar, but Rayia took Zek hand and said, "how about we take you to my place, so you learn more elements and get your level up." "If I go with you, can you please heal him" Zek said as he pointed to Jason lifeless body.

Rayia looked at what Zek pointed to, she rushed towards Jason. Rayia checked on Jason current state, she started to heal Jason, but he stops her and said "d....don't waste y... your time on m....me" Jason said weakly. Jason then looked at Zek and signaled him to come here. Jason then placed his hand on Zek head and said, "don't cry Zek remember this I will always be with you." 

Zek was crying uncontrollably now. Rayia hugged Zek and said, "it will be all right Zek he will now watch over you." "Don't worry Jason I will become the strongest person in the world. I will get revenge on Aiden and Andrew." Zek said.