Chapter 17 (Discovery of a new world pt. 2)

Zek was not happy to see Aiden again after all the time that had passed, but Zek controlled his emotions.

"What are you doing here" Aiden asked

"It's none of your business" Zek responded

"You are here to find out where the entrance is to the underworld are you" Aiden said.

Zek looked surprise

"How did you know that" Zek asked

"I read your mind" Aiden said

Aiden was trying to do the same thing as Zek, but Aiden didn't want Zek to know that. Aiden then pulled out a paper that he got from some old lady.

The paper read "What you look for is always where you least expect it."

"What is that" asked Zek.

"This is a paper that an old lady gave to me, and I don't get it" Aiden said.

Zek looked at the paper and then he looked at the book he took from Rayia's place. The book talked about how the underworld is, but as Zek read it more carefully the way to get to the underworld was in front of him the whole time.

"I'm so stupid the way how to get to the underworld was in front of me this whole time," said Zek.

Aiden looked at Zek with disappointment, but as if luck was not on their side a huge dragon came and slammed into the village. The village went into chaos with people running all over the place. The dragon then made a cloud of poisonous rain and some of the village people were dying because of the poison. Zek uses his metal manipulation to make a shield to cover the whole village, but then the dragon turns into a human.

The mysterious human then punches through Zek's metal shield. Zek was taken aback by this. Aiden then looked at the mysterious man and he was shocked to find that the person was Repper, but before Aiden could even speak Repper teleported in front of Zek. Repper grabs Zek's face, picks him up and slams him into the ground.

Repper then pulled out his poison blade scythe and he tried to swing the scythe at Aiden. Aiden uses his water manipulation to block the poison blade, but Repper expected Aiden to do this so Repper flings Aiden over the village walls. Aiden used his water manipulation to land safely on the ground.

Zek got up and brushed the debris from his face and clothes. Zek then uses his metal manipulation to make 100 dragons and he sent them towards Repper. Repper dodged all of them and sent a bomb at Zek, but this bomb was just a distraction. The bomb went off Zek had to use his metal aura to protect him from the explosion.

Repper then uses a technique called 100 Omni fits. But before Repper can use his technique, a random girl came out of nowhere and made a portal that suck in Repper and Zek.

Zek and Repper woke up in this futuristic place.

"What is this place" Repper said.

"I don't know, but it looks cool" said Zek.