Chapter 14 (Zek levels up)

After the trial ended Zek felt something wrong with his body, it was something he couldn't describe. Zek decided to go ask Rayia what is happening to him when he arrived at Rayia room, he knocked on the door. Rayia opened the door and said "hello Zek do you need anything."

"Yea I do need something umm.... I feel weird after the trial" Zek said, "I expected this to happen let me call Ellar." Ellar was in the training room working out, Ellar then heard Rayia calling her name, so she teleported to Rayia room. Rayia spoke "Ellar can you please check Zek spiritual core for me" Ellar looked at Zek then back at Rayia and said, "okay I will check it." 

Ellar begging to check Zek core, she was surprised to see that his core, she looked at Rayia and said "Zek core is a high red tier 1, he is now level up from gray to a red." Zek was surprised to hear this, he frozen in shocked and then he realize that he is way more powerful than he was before. 

"Okay umm.... so, I made a new element right so that means I can learn new techniques" Zek asked "that's right but you will have to do that on your own I can't help you with that," said Rayia. Zek was shocked by this statement, and he said, "why can't you help me with learning new techniques" 

"Well, Zek you made a new element so I can't help you with this problem," said Rayia 

"JUST TELL ME WHY" Zek said in a deep voice

Rayia and Ellar looked at Zek with a horrified expression on their faces, his eyes were glowing a ruby red. Zek had this dark aura around him, he finally snaps out of it. Zek looked at Rayia and Ellar then out of nowhere Ellar knocked out Zek. While Zek was unconscious Ellar removed one of the curses on Zek. 1 hour later Zek woke up with a headache. 

Zek looked around and asked "what happened to me? Why does my head hurt so much?" 

"I knocked you out so I can remove one of the curses that had been placed upon you" Ellar said. 

"You could have given me a heads up" said Zek. 

Meanwhile at Cielo where Ashley and the other gods live at. Ashley felt something wrong and then, she realizes that the curse she placed upon Zek has been broken. 

(Cielo is just heaven in Spanish) 

Zek was now on his own trying to learn some new techniques for his new elemental power. Zek was just in his room lying on his bed when sleep got the best of him. 'Zek....Zek.... Zek" a deep voice said Zek suddenly woke up and looked around him to see there was nothing.

The next day Zek kept hearing this deep voice calling him, but every time Zek looked to see who it was, he would see nothing around him Zek went to Ellar to check his body for any damage. 

"Nothing seen to be wrong with your core or your body. Why did you want me to check"? said Ellar 

"I just want to get it checked out" Zek said. 

After Zek left Ellar's room, Zek decided to go outside to get some fresh air when suddenly a fire ball can out of nowhere. Zek barley dodge the fire ball in time, he looked to see where it came from, and he saw Andrew, Malachi, and Rose. Zek couldn't control his anger, he used his metal manipulation to make an iron golem and a dragon. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Andrew said. 

"Why should I listen to someone like you. You are heartless and I hope you go to hell" said Zek. 

"I won't go to hell that easy" Andrew said. 

Rose didn't waste any time, she rushed towards Zek, but the iron golem grabbed her. The golem stared to squeeze the air out of Rose, but Malachi summon his phoenix, and made rain down fire on the iron golem. The iron golem blocks the rain of fire with his arm Zek then control the dragon to blast lighting balls at Malachi.

Andrew saw this and walked towards Zek, but out of nowhere 12 water dragons came pouring down on Andrew. Andrew uses his fire manipulation to make 12 fire dragons, and Andrew sends them towards the water dragons. 

The water dragons and the fire dragons clashed with one another. After that, a giant mist was created covering the whole battlefield. Rayia suddenly appeared on the battlefield next to Zek, she then made a wooden golem. Zek suddenly had an idea. 

"Rayia lets fuse our golems" Zek said.

"Okay that's a promising idea," said Rayia. 

 Rayia's wooden golem claps its hands together making the mist disappear. Zek and Rayia golems fuse together to form a hydroxides golem. Andrew saw this coming, and he used his blood manipulation to make a giant blood sword. Andrew then runs towards the golem and slice its legs then Malachi, Rose, and Andrew combined their elements to destroy the golem. Malachi came up with a plan, he then went to Andrew and told him the plan. Andrew already knew what they had to do.

They had to get Rayia and Ellar away from Zek. Andrew then uses blood manipulation to make a blood sword, he then through the sword at Rayia, but Ellar blocks the sword. Malachi command his phoenix to crash down on Rayia and Ellar. Andrew used the diversion Malachi made to trap Zek in a blood prison. Zek was caught off guard, he couldn't move. Everything around Zek started to turn black until Zek passed out.