The first time hearing music.

"Good plan, Thomas. "Just hear what the man has to say" Really working out for us," Minho said, the group were all hung upside down by their feet dangling. "I told you Thomas's optimism wasn't going to work out for us one day, I guess that day happened to be today," Y/n said, her hands holding her head as she got dizzy. "Shut up, both of you." Thomas groaned out of annoyance. "Maybe I can reach the rope." He then lifts his upper body to grab the rope but fails, Minho also gives it a try but also failing.

"I might just throw up," Y/n said, this whole being upside down thing was making her stomach turn.
"Enjoying the view?" The familiar voice of Jorge said, coming closer to the group. "Oh yeah, definitely! I just love how the walls look like shit, and oh! Can't forget about the fact were hanging over a pit." Y/n says sarcastically, Aris glaring at her to keep quiet. "What the hell do you want?" Thomas then asked, dismissing y/n's comment.

"That is the question, my men want to sell you back to WCKD. Life has taught them to think small, I'm not like that." Jorge said, standing in front of the group with his cane. "Something tells me, that you're not either." He added, Minho than began to speak. "Is the blood rushing to my head, or is this shank not making any sense?"

Jorge ignores Minho's comment. "Tell me what you know about the Right Arm." Jorge points his cane towards Thomas. "I thought you said they were ghosts." Newt spoke accusingly, this whole interaction was confusing. "I happen to believe in ghosts, especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves." Jorge says, as he began to make his way to the lever and grabbing onto it. "You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal." Jorge had then said, Thomas sighed in response.

"We don't know much." Thomas replied, Jorge then pushed the lever forward causing the group to slightly move down a level. Everyone letting out a shriek of surprise at the sudden movement, y/n holding her hand up to her mouth. "Okay, okay! All right!" Thomas said defensively, his arms sticking out. "They're hiding in the mountains, and they attacked WCKD. They got out a bunch of kids, that's it. That's all we know." Thomas explained.

Jorge took a few steps closer to the group again, his mouth opening to speak before being interrupted. "Yo, Jorge." The guy asked, coming into full view of the group. "What's going on?" The man then asked. "Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted." Jorge says, looking down towards Thomas. "We're done now."

"Hey, wait. You're not gonna help us?" Thomas asked, everyone was suddenly confused again at the sudden switch up. "Don't worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong." Jorge had then started to walk away before saying. "Hang tight."

"Minho, ready?" Thomas asked, the group had came up with a plan of pushing Teresa to the lever so that she could get everyone down. Thomas had grabbed ahold of Teresa's arm and pushed her towards Minho. "Gotcha. Okay, one, two, three." With that Minho had pushed Teresa, she began to swing her way to the lever with her hand reaching out to grab it but failed.

Everyone groaned at the failed attempt. "Come on, Minho! Push her harder!" Newt said, after yet another failed attempt. Y/n grabbed Teresa's hand and then pushed her back towards Minho again. "This is it. One, two...three!" Minho pushed Teresa even harder this time, Teresa finally grabbing ahold of the lever. "Yes!"

Teresa then fixing herself to a better angle before pulling the lever down making all the others go down a level while she was sat on the edge, Teresa quickly started to untie her ankles. Teresa then first gotten Thomas untied.

"Good evening! This is the World Catastrophe Killzone Department. We have your compound completely surrounded. You find yourselves, through no fault of your own...in possession of WCKD property." The familiar voice of Janson echoed through out the building. "Return them to us unharmed and we'll consider this a simple misunderstanding, or you can resist...and every last one of you will die."

Minho had been untied, making his way to help Y/n. His hand reaching out for her to grab and pulling her towards him, he begins to untie her ankles. "It won't be long before the Flare wipes the rest of us, the hope of a cure lies in your hands. The choice is yours." Once the group was all untied, everyone started to make their way to the exit before being held at gunpoint by the guy from earlier that stood next to Jorge.

"We're not trying to cause any trouble, okay?" We just got to get out of here." Thomas said, his hands slightly raised as long with the others. "Is that so? Janson, I got 'em for ya." The guy brings out a walkie-talkie and talks into it. "I'm bringing 'em down, don't shoot us." He then puts down the walkie-talkie, his gun still held at them. "Come on, let's go." The guy started to walk closer, nobody moves. "I said let's go." The guy demanded.

Thomas quickly grabbed the guys wrist and aimed the gun elsewhere, a gunshot ringing out. Everyone quickly following behind Thomas as he pushed the guy back and then head butting him afterwards. The guy stumbled back, regaining his composure and reloading the gun again having it aimed at the group again. Everyone quickly moves back. "You little bastard!" The guy said, moving closer and closer to them.

A gunshot was then fired, everyone jumped at the sound of it as they began to check their bodies. "Are you okay?" Minho quickly asked y/n, his hand grabbing onto her shoulder. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Y/n said, she sighed in relief as she made sure Minho had no gunshot wounds either.

"Okay, come on." The short haired girl from before said, lowering her gun after shooting the guy dead. "Don't have to tell me twice." Y/n said, jumping over the body as she was the first to follow the girl and soon the others following behind... unaware of Teresa staying behind.

As the group ran and followed the girl, the sound of music began to play. It'd been the first time Y/n had heard music, although she couldn't appreciate it for long as they were escaping for their lives. "Brenda, hurry! We don't have much time." Jorge said, as the group made it upstairs.

Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Jorge said, motioning for everyone to follow him. They stop at the end of the hall, Jorge pushes open two doors to reveal a zip line that lead to the other building. "You gotta be kidding me." Fry said, as the group watched in shocked. "Plan B, hermano. You kids want to get to the Right Arm? I'll lead you to them, but you're gonna owe me." And with that Jorge had pulled down a holder, taking a few steps back before running forwards and yelling. "Follow me!" The group watches as he zip lined down.

"Would this be a bad time to say I'm scared of heights?" Y/n said, looking back to the group as they continued to watch in disbelief. "Looks like you're getting over your fear today." Newt said, patting her shoulder. "Well...ain't that just peachy." Y/n chuckled awkwardly, Brenda then pulled down another holder. "Come on, let's go!"

Y/n watched as Aris went first, then Fry and Newt, and then Minho. "I'll catch you at the end, don't worry, angel." Minho says, grabbing onto the holder. "Could've you pick an even worse moment to come up with a nickname?" Y/n says, one eyebrow raised which just made Minho roll his eyes at her sarcasm. "Yeah, I could've." He taunted, before zip lining down.

Brenda then pulled down a holder for Y/n, she grabbed onto it tightly, taking a few steps back before running off and starting to scream. As she started to get closer to the end, the holder was starting to slow down.

Once she was at the end, Minho grabbed onto her holder to stop her from hitting into the wall. "Thanks." Y/n said, breathing heavily from all the chaos. "No problem, angel." Minho teased, before Y/n could retort, Teresa had then came down with no sign of Thomas and Brenda coming down, and even before they could ask anything about them an explosion went off, making the building they stood in shake and the building they once were in collapsing in on itself.

(Small A/n: Thank you all so much for the reads so far! And for all the votes, i am greatly appreciated for them! Thank you all once again!)