Reunions.

Two guards held onto her arm, dragging her small body to a room. They stop as they open the door and shove her in, shutting the door afterwards. She raises her head, her eyes were red from how much she was crying. She doesn't remember why she was crying.

Her eyes roam around the room, her eyes landing on two boys. "A girl?" The small Asian says, his head titled at the sight of her. "Hey there." The blonde waved, a small accent present. "Hi." She says shyly, looking back at the door and back to the two boys. "Don't worry, you'll meet the others soon." The blonde spoke again, walking up to her. "Others?" She asks, her head tilted slightly. The blonde simply hums and nods in response. "Looks like we'll be bunk mates." The Asian then said, walking next to the blonde.

"I'm Newt." The blonde sticks out his hand, his smile oddly comforting. "And I'm Minho." The other says, y/n shakes Newts hand and moves her hand to Minho. "I'm Y/n."  She says, a smile forming on her lips. "Does this mean we're best friends now?" Minho asked, his hands on his hips. "I mean, I think so." Y/n shrugs and so does Newt. "I hope that's what it means." Newt says, tugging on Y/n's long sleeve. "Come you can sleep on the bunk next to mine!" Newt says excitedly, y/n giggles and smiles as she follows him. "Best friends." Minho whispers, his eyes staying on the girl.

The group were making there way to a guy by the name of Marcus, Jorge had said that he'd be useful in finding the Right Arm. Jorge had also said that Thomas and Brenda would be there, that's if they made it out.

Y/n's head was pounding at the memory, it was starting to become a painful headache. "Are you okay?" Minho asked, gently placing his hand onto the lower part of her back. "Yeah, I'm okay." Y/n lied, Her mind was too busy with being scattered around. She couldn't believe that she'd known him from before the maze but it also wasn't unbelievable...

Y/n's attention then going towards Newt, she'd known him too just before the maze. This was all just too absurd for her, how is it she'd known both boys? They must've held some sort of importance to her, right?

"You know Angel, I may just barely know you but it's really obvious when you lie." Minho spoke, breaking her out of her thoughts. "What?" Y/n asked, raising her eyebrow in confusion. "Yeah, it's really obvious. Every time I've asked if you were okay you'd just look away and tell me you're fine." Minho says, his head then tilting toward Aris. "Aris has been looking back at you with a worried look, so something tells me that I should be concerned." Minho said, which caused y/n to look towards Aris and he was right, Aris was looking at the two, worry written all over his face.

"I just have a lot on my mind, that's all." Y/n shrugged it off, she wasn't ready to tell anybody about her more frequent memories especially if they were about Minho and or Newt. "When you're ready to talk about it, I'll be here for you...always." Minho said, a small sincere smile appearing.

"Hey you two, stop the slacking will ya? We're almost there to Marcus's place." The familiar voice of Newt said, his arms were crossed as he had waited for the two to catch up with the group. "Okay, okay, we're coming!" Y/n says, jogging up to the group again along with Minho following behind her.

As they'd gotten closer to the building, loud music played along with multiple teenagers surrounding the outside and most likely the inside as well. Just before the group even entered the place, Jorge stopped them. "Listen whatever you kids do, don't drink whatever they offer you." Jorge said sternly, the group nod their heads. "We'll split up, you three will come with me and then you three will go on your own." Jorge says, pointing at Teresa, Frypan and Aris to go with him which left Newt, Minho and y/n to go together. "You three will look for Thomas and Brenda, we'll look for Marcus." Jorge then added.

"Got it, don't drink beverages offered to us and look for Brenda and Thomas. Sounds easy enough." Y/n said, nodding her head and turning on her heels as she walked into the building first. Both Minho and Newt following behind. As they enter, they notice a bunch of teenagers dancing around, drinking and doing whatever else. Y/n and Newt exchange a glance at another, as they see the drunken teens actions.