Seeing him and her again.

Thomas pulled out a map, laying it out onto the table as he pointed to a specific part of the map. "There, that's it. It's a few hundred miles and based on the railways, everything that Aris told us, that's gotta be where they're headed. That's where they're taking Minho and Y/n." Thomas explained, after finding out not only did he lose his half-sister but he also failed to save Minho. Guilt was beginning to eat at him.

"We take everyone who can fight. Follow the roads where we can, we can make it back within a week." Thomas added. "A week? It took us six months to get here, we got over 100 kids here-" Vince continued to speak, but Newt tuned him out. His mind racing with thoughts about Y/n and Minho, had the two seen each other? Did they even know that the other was there? Was Y/n even alive after that far fall?

For the moment all his questions were to remain unanswered, he tried his best to stay calm and positive. Y/n had to be alive, she was a tough girl, and more importantly she was his best friend. He was going to save her, and Minho.

"I do. It's been a few years, but I've been there." Jorge spoke up, entering the room. "The last city. That's what WCKD called it, it was their whole base of operations. If that city is still standing, that's the last place you'd wanna go, Hermano. That's the lions den." Jorge continues.

"It's nothing we haven't done before." Thomas retorted. "Yeah, with months of planning, and reliable information, the element of surprise, none of which we have now." Vince slightly raises his voice. "Vince I've-" Thomas tried to speak, before getting cut off.

"The last time we went half-cocked, I lost everything. Remember that!?" Vince said, Thomas stood silently looking away. "Look, I know it's Minho and Y/n. All right? But you can't ask me to put those kids on the line for two people, i won't do it." Vince added, trying to show a bit of sympathy.

"Yeah well, one of those people happen to be my sister." Thomas said, fed up already. All he wanted to do was to go and save Y/n and Minho, no matter the cost.

Suddenly multiple voices began to speak through the radio, a berg starting to fly near. "Shit, hit the lights!" Thomas yells, everyone quickly dispersed to do there jobs. Meanwhile Thomas's plan was already in motion, he was going to save Y/n and Minho, alone. But Newt knew Thomas too well, and he would be joining him.

Y/n's eyes slowly began to open, barely any sun shined onto her. She slowly sat up, not being able to process anything until she'd seen walls. Wall after wall after wall, her eyes widened in realization...she was in the maze.

She quickly stood to her feet, heavily breathing. "No, no..." she mumbled, her body rotating around. Why was she back here? What kind of sick trick is this? Where is everyone?

Question after question popped into her head, she stopped spinning around as she noticed a familiar area of the maze. Back in the maze, Y/n would run the maze. Every. Single. Day. Mapping it, figuring out the different sections that would open, she did it all, but after 2 years in the maze she was never able to figure out the exit until Aris came.

Y/n slowly began to walk down the maze hall, terrified was an understatement for how she felt at the moment. Y/n took a few rights and lefts, before ending up at section 3, section 3... this area brought horrible memories.

"Y/n." She heard a female voice speak, a very familiar female voice. She whips her head around, only to see a long blonde haired girl: Sydney. Her best friend. A sister almost. Here she was, standing right in front of her.

"Sydney?..." Y/n croaked out, terror filling her eyes. "You left me here." The blonde said, hatred shown on her face as she steps closer. "No...no I didn't." Y/n says, sticking her hands out to stop her from coming any closer. "You left me here! You left me here to die! Like the pathetic little bitch you are!" Suddenly the blonde bolted right at her, tackling her to the ground.

Her back hits the ground hard and suddenly she wasn't fighting her best friend anymore. No...she was fighting for her life against a Griever. It's slimy substances dripping onto her face. "GET OFF OF ME!" She cried out, the Griever letting out a high pitched noise.

In the midst of her trying to fight off this Griever, she notices something in the corner of her eye. A guy, not just any guy but Minho. A look of confusion filled her eyes. "Minho?" She called out, still trying to fight against the Grievers force.

He suddenly points in the directing behind the Griever, the Griever that was now gone. Y/n became even more confused, arising to her feet. She looks into the direction of where Minho was pointing, she sees a carving engraved to the maze walls reading "it's all your fault!"

Her eyes widen and she looks back to Minho, only to see his bloody body, sitting up against the wall and showing no sign of life left in him, she screams. "Minho!?" She called out in a broken sob, something had then grabbed her ankle, dragging her to the ground and pulling her body against the hard concrete floor.

"Let me Go! Let me go!" She screams, looking down to see what had pulled her. A Griever. That's what was pulling her. She screams, screaming at the top of her lungs again. Her body was suddenly stuck to the ground, not being able to move.

A needle was then injected into her neck, and her whole body calmed. Her eyes went from being wide to slowly shutting and tears fell from her face. On the other side of the glass window, stood Teresa and Ava Paige.

Both of them watching Y/n and how she'd react to the simulation, her simulation was now over as they'd gotten enough blood from her. It was now Minho's turn.