Jumping for their lives.

Y/n was fast asleep in the arms of Minho, her head snuggled against the crook of his neck while he held a tight grip on her waist. There peace was then ruined when they heard the door open, causing both teens to jolt awake.

Minho kept his firm grip on Y/n as two soldiers entered the room, quickly separating the two. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Y/n shouts as one guard put both her hands behind her back. "Let go of her!" Minho yelled, going to punch the guard before being shoved to the wall and his hands behind put behind his back.

The two barely just reunited and they were already separating them, Y/n then felt a needle go into her neck making her feel drowsy and weak. Before she could close her eyes to pass out she noticed the same thing happening to Minho. "Minho..." she whispered weakly, she notice he'd said something back but it was too late for her to understand as she'd passed out.

She didn't know how long she must've been out for but all she knew was that she was alone, strapped to a bed in some room. Medical wing, it seems. Y/n wiggles around, but to no use she couldn't get anywhere she was stuck.

Y/n noticed as the lights were flashing, multiple faint voices were heard as well. She swore she could even hear gunshots. A sudden yell then caught her attention, she recognized this yell. "Y/N!? Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" Minho yelled.

"MINHO!" She yells, Minho followed the sound of her voice and eventually found her. "Shit Y/n! Are you okay?" He quickly asked as he unstrapped her. "Yeah I'm fine!" She says, pulling him into a quick hug when her arms were free. "Cmon we have to go! Stay by my side okay?" Minho says, cupping her face. Y/n nods and Minho quickly lifts her off the table as they begin to run.

Thomas and Newt quickly turn the corner suddenly stopped by a guard. "You two, freeze!" The guard ordered, weapon aimed. Thomas and Newt froze, Thomas quickly thinking of a plan. "I said get your ass-" the guard was suddenly rammed into the wall, Y/n grabbing the guard by his uniform and passing him to Minho who then yelled and threw him into the glass window.

Both Y/n and Minho turned to the other two, all shock but relieved to see the other. "Minho, Y/n." Newt and Thomas say in sync, pulling them into an embrace. "Is this real?" Minho asked, the two boys nodded and Thomas rubbed his sister's head.

The moment was then quickly ruined as more guards came running towards them. The four of them sprinted away. "Come on!" Thomas yelled. As they were about to turn another corner, Janson and his men came into view and began to fire.

"In here!" Thomas yells, shutting and locking the door behind them once they've entered. "Newt! Come on." Minho says, the two boys knocking down a shelf to block the door.

Y/n and Thomas look outside, seeing how high up they were. They all looked around, looking for another escape but finding nothing. The four then turned around as they hear the door being forced open.

"Any ideas!?" Minho shouts, his hand grabbing Y/n's tightly. "Maybe." Thomas replied, y/n looked at him already knowing his idea. "Really?" She sighed.

Both Thomas and Minho carried a big can, throwing it and breaking the window and watching it land into the water. "Okay. It's doable." Thomas said. "Just need a little running start." Thomas slowly started to back up. Newt, Minho, and Y/n stare at each other in disbelief.

"You sure about this?" Minho said. "Not really." Thomas replied. "What a way to lead." Y/n snorted. "Nice pep talk." Minho added. "Yeah we're all bloody inspired." Newt interjected.

The door was then busted open, all four of them ran for it and jumped out the window. Y/n letting out a high pitched scream, Minho yelling Thomas's name, Newt and Thomas both screaming before they all landed into water.

Y/n felt her body emerge into the water, a dark void surrounded her. She quickly swam back up to catch her breath, brushing her hair out of her face and watched the three boys come up to surface as well. Minho swam towards Y/n, one hand holding her cheek. "You okay?" He asked, a small smile played onto his face.

"I'm okay. You?" She says, Minho nods. Y/n watched as Thomas looked up, seeing Janson look down at them. Thomas then flipping him off, making her giggle. They then swam to the sidewalk, Thomas pulling himself up first and helping up Newt who was coughing.

"Minho, you okay?" Thomas asked. "Yeah." Minho replied, pulling himself up. "Y/n?" Y/n pulled herself up as well. "Perfect." She responded sarcastically. Suddenly multiple guns were aimed at them.

"You four! Don't move." One officer ordered. "Oh you gotta be kidding me." Thomas said, Y/n groaned in annoyance while out of breath. "Take it easy." Another officer says, all the officers walking towards them.

Thomas slowly reaching his hand to his gun. "Uh-uh-uh! Don't even think about it!" The four stood silently, surely Thomas had to have a plan right? Y/n thought as she caught a quick glimpse of his face. "We're screwed." Y/n mumbled, the four stalking back.

"Get on your knees, with your hands in the air." Multiple shots were then fired from one officer, taking down all the other ones, everything happened so fast. The officer jogged towards the group, removing his mask and throwing it to the ground.

Both Thomas and Newt sighed in relief, meanwhile Y/n was just as confused as Minho. "Gally!?" Minho asked shocked, and now she was just the only one who didn't know who this mysterious blonde was. "Minho." The guy known as Gally said, taking a quick glance at Y/n.

"And you must be Y/n." He added, before looking up. "You guys are nuts." Gally says before walking away. "Who the hell is that?" Y/n asked confused, Thomas looking back at her. "I'll explain later." Thomas said, speaking to both her and Minho and patting Minho's shoulder before he walked away as well.

"This all so weird." She sighed, looking up to Minho who was still shocked. "Don't have to tell me, I killed the dude." Minho says, looking down at her. "Excuse me?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at him. "I'll save that for when we escape out of here." Minho smiled at her, grabbing her hand as they both go catch up with the others.