Ready to die.

Just within a few seconds after the first explosion more bombs followed afterwards, people screaming and the sound of gun shots filled the air. Minho had gripped y/n's hand tightly as they ran, eventually running into Frypan and Newt and ducking behind a few barrels to avoid gunshots.

"Where's Thomas!?" Frypan yelled, Suddenly the four noticed Harriet and Vince on a truck reloading guns. "Vince, Harriet!" Minho then yelled, pulling y/n behind him.

Y/n's heart was beating fast, her first thought was the whereabouts on Thomas. "How can we help?" Fry asked, speaking loudly over the gunshots and having to take cover a few times.

"You need to cover us!" Harriet yelled back, pulling out more ammo for Vince. "Hey! You know how to use this thing?" Vince asked Minho, handing him the rifle. Y/n watched as Minho nodded his head and reloaded the weapon.

"Cover me! This fifty is our only chance!" Vince said. Newt grabbed another rifle and stood on the other side of the truck as he began to shoot. Y/n then grabbed her pistol that was in her pocket, and grabbed another pistol loading both of them.

Y/n then crouched in front of the truck, taking out her first pistol and began to shoot. She managed to hit four of WCKD's soldiers.

She entered an endless cycle of shooting and reloading her pistols, it was hard but she managed. She then pulled out both guns and started to shoot at the same time, hoping to buy the others some time as well to reload.

"Vince, hurry up! There's too many of them!" Newt shouted, y/n continued to shoot and her legs began to ache from crouching for so long. "Im out!" Fry yelled, and seconds after that y/n ran out of bullets as well. "Fuck! Im out as well!" She yelled.

Suddenly one of the soldiers threw a bomb, landing right under Vince's feet. It explodes, sending out electric shots to everyone. Y/n felt her body stiffen, first falling to her knees and then landing face first into the ground.

Her muscles tensed up causing more pain for her, her eyes landed onto the bodies of Minho and Harriet. Her body occasionally twitching as well as the others. Two soldiers then came, picking her up by her arms and dragging her body.

Y/n tried to move but her body was in too much pain, her body twitched again and her eyes slowly closing. She couldn't stop thinking about what Mary had told her just an hour prior.

Thomas was her brother. She tried to save her friends from entering the maze. Her mind worked differently than the others. She'd used to work for WCKD.

Y/n was then dropped to her knees, her eyes shot opened as she looked around. Minho was then dropped next to her, then Newt, Fry, Harriet, Aris. And then soon a few more young teens were dropped near them.

"Are you okay?" Minho had asked, leaning close enough for y/n to be able to hear him. Y/n nods, her body gaining strength again so she wasn't fully going limp.

She had then noticed Thomas was no where near to be seen, she started to worry quickly. If Thomas wasn't here, had that meant they killed him? Or maybe he managed to run away and save himself? Y/n had only hoped he'd run away.

Y/n also noticed there was no Brenda or Jorge...and no Teresa. A solider had then came, pushing down Newts head and bringing up a scanner, a scanner that was similar to the one Brenda had used back then. "A5." The solider said, making his way down the line.

She felt the cold and rough fingers pushing her hair away, and pushing her head down afterwards. "B2." The solider said after scanning her neck, then moving onto Minho. "A7." And the solider continued down the line behind them.

Soon after a helicopter came to landing, a soldier was roughly handling Vince and shoving him down to the ground next to Mary. Another solider then bringing Sonya and shoving her down next to Aris.