A nice dinner

Kim Yongsun had lived intensely so far. And she could say there were no regrets in her story.

At the age of 17, she met her first love and the teenage version of herself went against the parents to live with a 19-year-old guy.

They ran away and went through hard times to survive, but after the brunette was legally an adult, they got married and his parents ended up helping a bit.

The couple was happy together for 4 years in total but ended up getting divorced when they realized they still wanted to do so many things as individuals and their paths led to opposite sides.

The brunette moved back to her parent's house and went to the university.

During the next 4 years, Yongsun focused on her studies, graduated in administration, and started working at her father's company.

The black-haired girl was 25, and she decided to live by herself, which was accepted by her father naturally. Though her mother was not so supportive, once again.

Yongsun learned a lot of things from Mr. Kim. However, the daughter didn't have plans to be in her father's shadow or wait years to replace him as the president of the company.

So the young adult changed jobs and started working at a marketing company.

Not long after, a new director was transferred to Seoul, and the man and his employee fell in love.

Many people kept bad-mouthing the girl, calling her ambitious and accusing her of being in a relationship for interest.

The problem was not just the fact he was her employer. Many people didn't accept the age difference, since Yongsun was 17 years younger.

Against all odds, the director and the brunette got married and became a very stable and respected couple.

Once again, Yongsun, who kept her last name, worked hard and learned all about her job and the market of their company.

Her husband was a big partner, and they helped each other to grow.

After their fifth year of marriage, the couple discussed the possibility of having children and tried for some time.

As things were not working naturally, both scheduled a doctor's appointment and ended up having some bad news.

Not only the black-haired woman couldn't get pregnant but also the husband found out he had cancer.

Once they overcame the initial shock, Yongsun stayed beside her man during the whole treatment.

Unfortunately, the disease turned out very aggressive and the 47-year-old male lost his battle.

Kim Yongsun became devastated and sold her husband's company.

For one year, she wouldn't leave her house. It was already rare that she left her bed.

Seeing the woman being consumed by depression, Yongsun's friend since high school took action to bring her back to life.

Ahn Hyejin was one year younger and the voluptuous woman wanted to open her own fashion magazine.

That's when she dragged the brunette out of her pain and convinced Yongsun to become her business partner.

Things progressed, the older one recovered from her loss, and their magazine became a success.

From that on, Yongsun used all her skills related to administration and her experience in marketing, and their business expanded 10 times more than anyone could expect.

At the age of 34 and 33, both women were on the list of richest non-celebrities females in Korea.

___ x ___