Giving herself

The 34-year-old businesswoman and the 22-year-old I.T technician were inside the cabin of the huge boat.

Yongsun had her head on the soft pillows and she was observing the blonde kiss all over her body.

Both women were completely naked, and they had been making out for a long time.

That was Moonbyul's turn to dedicate herself to giving pleasure to the mature woman, and that was all she wanted. However, she was afraid of disappointing the older one.

Trying to forget about the pressure, the tattooed girl thought about all the moments she had made the stunning woman lose her mind and that was enough to unleash the girl's devil's personality again.

Yongsun breathed with difficulty when the girl started practicing oral sex on her.

Moonbyul fingered and sucked the brunette's pussy with so much enthusiasm that she was soaking wet all over again just by listening to her lover and boss's reactions and because she was getting addicted to Yongsun's scent and taste.

After the girl ate her pussy like a dedicated worshipper, the short-haired woman pulled her to the mattress and got on top again.

Biting her lower lips, Yongsun caressed Moonbyul's tattoos with the tip of her fingers and spent a good amount of time sucking and teasing those perfectly round breasts.

The sensual older woman loved to hear the blonde whine and moan, going from a girly voice to a deep tone that made her inner walls clench.

Yongsun spread Moonbyul's toned legs and rubbed her knee against the girl's pussy.

Breathing with difficulty, the 22-year-old exclaimed:

__ Go harder, unnie.

The experienced woman was feeling things no other partner had ever caused her.

Seeing how the blonde was giving herself completely was so arousing and heart-warning that Yongsun wanted to screw her but also cuddle.

The black-haired woman used her experience in life to unleash every kind of sensation in the I.T. technician's body.

Moonbyul was out of control. She couldn't handle such a variety of feelings in a short amount of time, and she cried.

Worried, Yongsun stopped teasing and lied about the girl's body.

__ What's wrong, babe? Did I hurt you?

The blonde just shook her head and hugged the older woman.

They could feel each other's bodies trembling and the strong heartbeats.

Yongsun kissed the girl's mouth with tenderness at first, but they both got overwhelmed and things heated up once again.

Moonbyul pulled the woman by the ass and they rubbed themselves against one another like two cats.

They never stopped to eat anything. It was like their lives depended on loving one another.

Once the couple became exhausted, the experienced woman collapsed over the tattooed girl and kept caressing her arm.

__ Yong....__ Moonbyul's voice was dense and hot.

The brunette kissed the girl's chin:

__ Yeah, Byul-ah?

__ You make me feel like a woman, not a girl. But I...am afraid.

The brunette's voice was full of tenderness:

__ Of what, babe?

__ Of not being good enough for you. You have so much more experience...__ Moonbyul murmured.