Mending

Yongsun had to take some pills to sleep since her mind didn't stop bringing back things she needed to forget.

The businesswoman woke up feeling as shitty as if she hadn't rested at all, though.

The lack of stamina made her keep sitting in bed for the next 40 minutes, and she didn't even hear her niece calling her name many times.

Worried, Wheein got closer and shook the brunette by the shoulder.

__ Huh? What is it, Wheein-ah?

__ Yong, what's going on? Are you high?__ The shorter girl asked with concern.

The older woman stood up slowly.

__ No... I'm just not used to taking sleeping pills. So I feel a bit off now.

__ Oh...you've been having trouble with your sleep...

Yongsun almost fell and the younger girl held her:

__ Yes. For months. But now...it's worse.

__ Maybe you should go back to bed...

The black-haired woman murmured:

__ God no... I need a shower to try to wake up. I'm more than late... even though I don't feel like going to the magazine.

Wheein walked with her aunt toward the bathroom:

__ I can help you with the shower. But why don't you stay home then?

__ Because doing nothing is worse. At least I will keep my mind busy.

The niece helped the woman get in the shower:

__ Aren't you really gonna try to change Byul-yi's mind?

Sighing deeply, the black-haired one responded:

__ If I don't respect her time and choices, I'll be as harmful as her father. She is trying to take the leashes of her own life and also protect me. That's amazing and adorable.

__ But you are suffering...

Yongsun took off her clothes and started showering:

__ So is she. And I know how close she was to her father. Byul is going through a hard time. What really kills me is that I can't do anything for her.

Wheein was having mixed feelings. On one hand, she was excited and anxious to share details of what had happened to her the previous night. On the other, the only person who could hear was the person she shouldn't say anything.

How would she talk to Moonbyul about her night with Hyejin now that the blonde had broken up with her sugar mommy and those two were so depressed?

Controlling her urge to open up, Wheein told her aunt that she was going to get ready for work, too.

Inside her own bathroom, the brown-haired girl thought about the older woman and how she tasted good.

She also thought that Hyejin might be freaking out as usual, ready to run away from the country just to avoid her.

But she didn't mind that the businesswoman kept rejecting her anymore because now she was absolutely convinced that Hyejin was totally into her.

Being the kind of person who gets aroused by memories, Wheein had to make a huge effort to forget about her night and finish the shower quickly.

Yongsun called her shortly after, asking if she was ready, and they drove together to the magazine.

Once they arrived, they greeted Bomi and parted ways.