Lighting up fire

The short-haired woman was extremely annoyed with her niece and for a couple of days, she didn't even greet Wheein.

The blue-haired girl went back to work and Moonbyul gave her a ride.

The two friends entered their shared office and Wheein commented:

__ Yongsun is acting really weird. It's been 2 days she doesn't even look in my face.

__ Ah...Sorry about that.__ The blonde responded with a guilty face.

__ Why are you sorry?__ The blue-haired girl sat on her desk and turned on the computer.

__ She saw us.....

__ Huh? She sees us all the time...__ The younger girl was distracted from opening a file.

__ Wheein-ah, pay attention...She saw you sitting on my face...

__ What the fuck! Why didn't you tell me? And why didn't she say anything? Oh hell! Do you think she will kick me out of the house?__ The cute girl freaked out a little.

Moonbyul laughed and explained:

__ I'm sorry. I forgot... She didn't say anything because she knows she doesn't have the right to complain to you. Of course, Yongsun also wanted to spank you and she probably thought that keeping a small distance was the safest for you. I believe you would have been kicked by now if she wanted to do this.

__ Damn! I didn't plan on pissing her off for real...

__ We talked. I think she will forgive you soon.

__ Hmmm...Are you and your sugar mami finally clicking right?__ Wheein smirked.

The blonde scratched her hair and responded:

__ Talking about sugar mami...

__ Yes?????__ The blue-haired girl got excited.

__ She bought that car I was driving...

__ Byul-yi... I never knew someone who wants a pussy that much! Well...Except for me about Hyejin.

Sighing, the older girl responded:

__ Honestly...I don't know how much longer I can handle this. But I don't want to give her what she wants and be discarded the next day.

__ In my opinion, you are doing a good job.

__ Ah...Let's see. Now we better work.__ Moonbyul turned on her computer and the two friends started focusing on their tasks.

The morning ended fast and the girls were taken by surprise when Hyejin knocked on the door all smiley and invited them for lunch.

Wheein had to use all her self-control not to jump and scream but she succeeded and accepted cutely and politely.

The blonde, on the other hand, explained that she needed to update some security measures and apologized for having to refuse the offer.

Hyejin thanked Moonbyul for the hard work and said they would have other opportunities.

Before leaving the office, the younger girl winked at her best friend and the blonde held her laughter.

Around forty minutes later, Bomi called and informed Moonbyul that Yongsun wanted to speak to her.

The I.T. professional thought the businesswoman was having an internet problem and went to the boss' office right away.

Kim Yongsun was sitting at her desk, reading a document and she immediately took off her glasses and smiled brightly before saying:

__ Good afternoon, ms handsome. How has been your day?