Sugar baby

Yongsun bought an entire collection of Thom Browne and other expensive brands for Moonbyul, but the girl refused at first.

They had a minor argument about that and the blonde told her lover that there would be no explanation that her father would believe about those gifts. So they made a deal and the black-haired woman reorganized her closet to share it with the younger girl.

Moonbyul had a toothbrush and PJs in the neighbor's house and Wheein had noticed that her aunt started doing groceries based on her lover's taste too.

Yongsun would buy the girl's favorite wine, favorite snacks, and kimchi.

Hyejin ignored all the couple things she would find on her partner's desk or in their office in general. Otherwise, she would scream.

From time to time, the short-haired woman would drop by the university to pick up Moonbyul and take her to the best restaurants.

Whenever this happened, Byul would hand her car key to Wheein and let her best friend go to work driving her car.

Rumors about Yongsun and the younger girl were circulating in the business they were in. Nonetheless, the 33-year-old brunette didn't care at all.

The two were so attached to the hip that the boss had found little excuses to take the I.T. girl with her, even on quick trips related to work.

At first, Yongsun tried to be discreet and booked 2 bedrooms, but they always ended up sleeping together.

Then, after a while, they were no longer bothered to stage the rooms.

Many models and people in the fashion world were already referring to Moonbyul as Yongsun's girlfriend or something else behind their backs. However, both women suspected and ignored it without stress.

Those two were so obvious in their couple's energy. Yet, they didn't realize how strong that was.

Sometimes Moonbyul would pout and complain about Yongsun's cleavage right in front of Bomi or refuse to eat pizza with pineapple whenever they stayed until late in the company and the assistant ordered her boss' favorite.

The brunette would smile and ask the girl to buy something else for the blonde.

Bomi had also watched Hyejin complain that her business partner was not paying attention to a serious conversation because she was checking things online to buy for Moonbyul.

The assistant had never seen her boss so dedicated to someone after her husband died. And she found the relationship between Yongsun and the I.T. girl very cute.

The short-haired woman was more than Bomi's boss, and the professional had an opening to talk to the brunette about personal issues.

So, Bomi just asked Yongsun to try to slow down because she was diving really deep into that romance at a fast pace. And that could end up badly.

The businesswoman found her assistant's actions cute and promised to follow the advice. Or at least try.

__ x __

Yongsun told Moonbyul they would have an enormous party with a famous stylist and asked the blonde girl to meet her at her house.

Although the younger girl didn't quite understand why, she liked the idea of watching her woman getting ready for the event.

The tattooed girl was used to getting inside the house as if she lived there. So, there wasn't any warning about her arrival.

When Moonbyul entered Yongsun's bedroom, the brunette was walking around just in her underwear.