Messing with the wrong hamster

Wheein woke up early, planning to sneak out of the house before the older woman saw her. However, Hyejin was already making breakfast for both of them.

The brunette heard the blue-haired girl getting down the stairs and called her from the kitchen.

Almost suffering a cardiac arrest, the younger girl took a deep breath and followed the pleasing smell.

Hyejin was wearing an apron over her pajama and that made Wheein smile subconsciously.

__ What's so funny?__ The brunette got curious.

__ Ah, it's nothing like that. I just found the entire view cute. You in your pajamas and apron.__ Wheein spoke honestly.

Hyejin's eyes got wide open, and she blushed without saying a word.

That little moment got Wheein thinking.

The girl realized the sexy brunette was in fact affected by her actions and she didn't know how to process that information.

As the silence was suffocating, the older woman said with some bossy tone:

__ Just sit to eat your eggs, Wheein. You shouldn't go to work with your stomach empty.

__ Don't worry, boss. I'm not the type of person who usually cares about breakfast.__ The artist responded.

Hyejin sounded annoyed:

__ But you should! And boss? Why this all of a sudden?

__ Because you are my boss, aren't you? And you like to be bossy.__ The younger girl shrugged.

The brunette tried to keep an upset expression, but a smile was curling up her face:

__ Shut up and eat.

Wheein sat at the kitchen table and accepted the plate while mumbling:

__ I'd rather eat another thing but okay...

__ Sorry. What did you say?__ The older woman sat in front of her.

The blue-haired girl stuffed her mouth with the scrambled eggs:

__ I wondered if you turned on the heat. This place is hot.

__ Ah...

Wheein pointed at herself:

__ I know I already crossed all the lines of a guest but I was thinking... Could you lend me some clothes? I can't go to work like this...

__ Sure. Piece of cake.

The younger one declared with enthusiasm:

__ I promise I'll give them back clean and as new as they are now.

Hyejin smiled, and then the awkward silence came back:

__ You don't have to worry about that, Wheein-ah.

Both women ate without exchanging a word until Wheein moaned.

Surprised, the black-haired woman glanced at the younger girl and heard her say:

__ This is orgasmic! It's so good!

__ Ah, thank you. Anyway, I am going to take a shower. But before that, I will find you something nice to wear.__ Hyejin gasped and stood up in a hurry.

Wheein shook her head in disbelief and murmured:

__ Could it be...? Or I am just tripping? Nah... I must be dreaming high.

Sometime later, the blue-haired girl heard her boss calling her to get the clothes, and she went to the guest room to get ready.

Hyejin took 20 minutes to leave her own bedroom and drove them to Mamamoo magazine.