A boyfriend? A girlfriend?

Hyejin was being very patient with her business associate and best friend on a daily basis because she had not seen Yongsun like that since her husband's death.

The 34-year-old woman was working out of obligation. The rest, she had been doing thanks to both Hyejin and Wheein pushing her.

Even basic things like eating and taking showers had become a struggle since Mr. Moon found out about Yongsun and his daughter.

The couple hadn't been able to see each other or even talk for 3 weeks.

The black-haired woman couldn't sleep in her bedroom anymore because of all the memories she had with the young girl.

Wheein did her best to contact Moonbyul. However, Mr. Moon didn't allow her to meet the tattooed girl to hand her the class notes or anything.

The only other thing the blue-haired girl thought would be useful for her aunt was making the groceries and taking care of basic things in the house.

As the older woman didn't open up to her, the artist kept living her life.

Wheein obviously felt bad for Yongsun and Moonbyul. Nonetheless, she had her own past critical moments, and it was easy to fall into depression if she wasn't careful.

The fact Hyejin was in the house all the time was not helping the younger girl, either. So she started going out a lot.

At first, Wheein would go to parties on weekends. But then, she met new people and her nights got busy. Unless there was a test the following day.

The blue-haired girl talked to her aunt and asked Yongsun about the possibility of bringing someone to spend the night, and the short-haired woman said the niece had been working hard. So she deserved to have the privileges of the owner of the house.

At first, that was just a hypothetical question. After all, Wheein didn't like bringing a one-night stand home.

But then, she found it upsetting and unpleasing to sleep at motels or at someone else's place.

So that's how Wheein changed her routine a bit more and began her journey to date in the garage.

Although Yongsun had given her the green light, the girl was not ready to treat anyone in a special way.

Some months before, Moonbyul had helped the black-haired woman to build and organize a small wine cellar in the garage.

But, as the older woman would always ask Wheein to pick a couple of bottles for her, the niece thought that her dating spot was safe.

It was totally unexpected when Hyejin showed up in the garage and caught Wheein riding a guy's dick on top of the car.

The 33-year-old woman froze and kept watching while the blue-haired girl was moving sensually and a bit violently.

Wheein was topless and wearing a skirt. But the place had a clear light, and Hyejin could see the girl's butt every time she rubbed herself on the man, making him moan loudly.

Hyejin licked her lips without taking her eyes off Wheein's small and perfectly round breasts.

The lion tattoo seemed alive and the older woman caught herself wishing she could squeeze and bite the blue-haired girl's thighs.

Planning to leave without making any noise, the sensual woman moved very slowly. However, her eyes met with Wheein's.

Instead of feeling embarrassed and interrupting the sexual intercourse, the girl with lots of tattoos intensified the rhythm she was riding the man and covered his mouth to prevent him from making noises.