Chapter 4

**AARUSHI**

He hugged me and said "I am so sorry ,I wasn't there for you when you needed me most but I will never leave you alone". I was surprised,I couldn't understand what happened and why is he talking to me like this? Is he crazy?

Then suddenly Mom's voice reached my ears "Yuvraj beta, she is not Ishika, she is my daughter". He immediately pushed me away as if he had embraced a ghost.

I looked at my mom and she said, "Rushi, meet Yuvraj Suryavanshi and Yuvraj, she is Aarushi Awasthi".That guy was so rude that he didn't even shake hands with me.

Vaidehi pinched me from behind.I went to her and whispered "what are you doing? Have you also seen a ghost?"

She said,"leave the ghost and tell me what happened just now and why did he hug you?" I said, "I have not even found out what happened yet, I will tell you when I will know, for now let me tell you one thing that he belongs to the Suryavanshi family aur agar iss parivar k ladko ko pagal kutta kaat le to wo aur pagal ho jata h inhe kuchh nahi hota"

(And if the boys of this parivar are bitten by a mad dog, they become even more mad, nothing happens to them)

'Then where is Ishi?'He said, his voice was as if he had a loudspeaker in his mouth, it was so loud and harsh.

Hearing his voice, my mind was getting heated and I said"Aree bhai kon h ye Ishi jiske liye nawabsahab chilae jaa rahe hai, mujhe bhi to milwaieye uss hussan ki malika se"

( who is this Ishi for her this Mr. is screaming , please introduce me to that queen of beauty.)

"Don't you dare to talk like this about my Ishi otherwise the result will be not good for you. Shut your mouth and stand in a corner," he said to me while pointing finger toward me.

I asked him, "are you the Prime Minister of India?" He said "no". I again asked him ,"Are you my elder brother or father?" "What the rubbish are you saying?", he asked. "Then you will definitely be the dean of my college", I asked. "No I'm none of that", he screamed.

"Exactly when you are none of these then who the hell are you? how would you think that I will listen to you or be afraid of you? Try........."I had not even finished my sentence when mom asked me to keep quiet.

She came to me and asked, "you were going on a trip with your friends, so why are you here?" She held my hand and dragged me in a corner. I released my hand from her and said "Leave that aside,first tell me what are all these people doing here and who is this half-mad person looking for?"

"Aarushi, watch your mouth, all this is our old family friend and Rudra's relative and Yuvi is searching for your sister Mehek",she told me but I was not able to understand her words.

"Mom, why is he calling Mehak as Ishi and why is he so anxious to meet her?", I asked her and she said "Because Mehak's first name was Ishika and yours were Nisha and later we changed name to Mehak and Aarushi, Yuvraj was Mehak's best friend and your aunt and his mother always wanted that their child to marry each other"

"You control your mouth and go and meet everyone with love and respect, I am going to tell to clean your room. Should I set up a separate room for your friend or will you both stay together? "She asked.

When I asked Vaidehi and she said "she will stay with me".We both went to where everyone was sitting, I greeted uncle and aunty. "How beautiful you have become, Do you remember me or have you forgotten?" She asked me.

I couldn't say anything after hearing her questions, then Dad told her that "I had lost my memory 11 years ago because I fell off the terrace". "No problem, let's introduce ourselves again,I am Tanay, you have played with me a lot in my childhood", A man in his 30s said.

I met everyone and told everyone about myself. Both Vaidehi and I enjoyed talking to them. Especially Siya, Tanay Bhai's daughter, she is very playful and cute.

**YUVRAJ**

What a rude girl she is, She has not changed till date. I don't know how my Ishika would have spent so many years with her. If she bothered her I will make her life hell and she will regret her birth.

And look how nicely she is talking to everyone right now as if she is a so innocent girl you will ever see. "Look Mehak came, I mean someone's Ishi'"she looked at me and said sarcastically.

But it was more important for me to meet Ishika than paying attention to her words, I got up and went towards her.

Ishika came towards me for a few seconds we both kept looking at a distance but she recognized me ,she asked me "Are you really Yuvraj?" and I nodded. We hugged each other but I did not feel that peace and fragrance as I felt after hugging that girl.

The same fragrance was coming from that girl as it comes from Ishi and there was the same peace in her arms that I had felt last 14 years ago. Why didn't I feel anything when hugged Ishi?

"Ishika my baby came here", mom said and she ran towards her, "Where were you? We were waiting for you for so long", Mom said and hugged her. "I am so sorry aunty, I have gone out for some work", Ishika told.

She met everyone. I was happy that she was not angry with me otherwise she would have beaten me so much by now.I was not feeling this happy, maybe it happened because that girl had ruined my mood in the beginning.

"Aunty, you haven't come to meet me for so many years. Do you know how lonely I became after my mom and dad died?" She complained. "I'm sorry son, but I didn't know, nor did anyone call and te me, you should have made a call to me". Mom said and hugged her.

I was surprised because while talking about the death of Timaa and Papa, there was not even the slightest sadness on Ishika's face. Aarushi's eyes filled with tears and she tried her best to stop herself. After some time, if she could not stop herself, she would run away. Her friend would also follow her.

Varsha aunty saw them leaving but she was still here and was praising Ishi to Mom. I was not able to understand what kind of family this was, what happened to everyone after Timaa and Papa death.

"Anand, we want Yuvi and Ishika to get married as soon as possible if you guys and our doll don't have any problem", Finally dad said what I wanted from 14 years.

"What problem will we have? Tara and everyone have always wanted this, I will ask for a date to Pandit ji for marriage", Anand uncle said and tears filled in his eyes.

"We have talked to Pandit ji, after 4 days there is a very auspicious day for the wedding and all the wedding functions will be held from here as Aditya always wanted to get his daughter married from his home and atleast we can fulfill his wish", Mom announced.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°===========°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So that's all for this chapter. Please give your feedback and vote. Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers