Chapter 23

!RUDRA!

I was 10 years old when I met her for the very first time, my mom took me to her friend's house and she was none other than her 6 years old daughter. I was sitting in the hall when she came down from upstairs wearing a white lehenga. "Doll come here" mom opened her arms and she ran towards Mom.

But her leg got stuck in her lehenga and was about to fall, I had just extended my hand before someone saved her."Raj" she didn't even glance at him and hugged him "how many times have I told you to be careful Ishi, if it had hit you" he put her face between his palms. She giggled at his words "I know you will never let me get hurt, you will always protect me".

I gritted my teeth looking at their closeness, that boy was none other than my own cousin Yuvraj. That day I felt like breaking his hands, how dare he touch my girl. She was from the day my eyes laid on her.

Later we became friends but she used to spend most of her time with Yuvraj and share everything with him, I wanted her all for myself and the biggest stone of my way was Yuvraj Suryavanshi, so I tried to remove that stone from my way.

On my girl's 8th birthday, I pushed him from the stairs. He bled a lot, his condition was serious but Tara Aunty was a brilliant doctor and she saved him. That mother fucker survived that day but my mom saw me pushing him from the stairs.

She took me home from the hospital "What the hell you did Rudra, you tried to kill him, what if something serious happened to Yuvraj, what if someone saw you pushing him", "I killed that person also" I remember the way her eyes widened.

I got everything I wanted and my mom used to fulfil all my wishes. So I decided to tell her about the my most favourite and important thing in my life I want.

"Mom I want something and if you get me that thing, I would never do this again in my life and If you did n't get it for me, I'll make it mine myself" She gulped her saliva "What do you want?"

"I want Ishika to be mine" the first time my mom slapped me "She is a human not a toy, Rudra" I didn't feel bad about that slap because it was because of my girl "she is my toy to play, she became my favourite toy that day I saw her and I want that toy to be mine".

"I want her and that's the final Mom, get me her otherwise I will get her in my way," I picked the flower vase and threw it at one of our servants. He was bleeding and I was looking at him with a proud feeling that I didn't fail to hit my target.

Mom came close to me, fear was clearly visible in her eyes, she hugged me "Rudra don't try to hurt anyone, I will give Ishika in exchange but please stop this

Dadu asked his parents in America to handle the whole business. Dadu abandoned my father just because he did some scam in property and he had got some part of the property registered in his name.

Everything was going good, Yuvraj went to America and I got my girl whole for myself. I was her only friend but then Tara Aunty decided to go to America for forever. Then the accident happened.

After Ishika lost her memory, she did not even remember Yuvraj's name. She became my Aarushi from his Ishika. She used to spend most of her time with me until she made some friends in school.

I tortured every boy who had feelings for her or tried to look at her with bad intentions. In school I used to beat them badly, everyone in the school knew that she was my girl except her.When she got admission into medical college, I hired men to protect her from the dirt who try to look at her

14 years have passed, everything was going according to our plan, little bit everybody knew that one day Yuvraj would come back and it happened.
Varsha Aunty and Anand Uncle presented Mehak as Ishika and Aarushi as Nisha. Mehak loves Yuvraj, so we decided to get her married to him.