Chapter 16

"Aarushi, mom was telling me that you have refused the makeup artist, today is the reception, who will do your makeup?" Bhabhi asked as she entered into the room with my outfit for function

"Yes, I did, actually I do my own make-up, I don't like what others touch my face," I told her.

"Okay, do whatever you want and check the outfit once and if you don't like it then tell me that Yuvi has selected 10 outfits for the reception and mom has selected this one for you from all of them" she said, I hummed and she turned to leave.

She turned from the gate and said "Tanay has spoken to Adriel, both of them are expected to arrive shortly" "So, what should I take the aarti plate and wait for him?", i murmured under my breath.

I don't know why he is coming back, it was so good, I was at peace for 2 days, without him, he would have lived there. Aghh, Why am I thinking about him? He has messed up my mind, I went into the bathroom saying I needed a cold shower.

After about 45 minutes i came out of the bathroom and just now I was beginning to feel good but i had seen something which ruined my whole mood. Mr. Yuvraj Suryavanshi sitting on couch with his leg on the table.

He looked at me and asked "how are you"
"Till now I was fine but now I am not," I said while going towards the vanity table. I was drying my hair when two hands came from behind and stopped on my waist.

I looked in front in the mirror and saw the Yuvraj who had placed his chin on my shoulder and said, "Don't you think you're messing with me too much Mrs. Suryavanshi?"

"Thinking is mutual Mr. Wrathful Whirlwind " I looked into his chocolate brown eyes through the mirror. "You are living peacefully without me so did you miss me? He asked and he was still hugging me."

I turned towards him and placed my hand on his chest" Marna naa jau main tumhe miss karne se phale" pushed him to clear my ways toward bed only to see my outfit.

(I will die before I miss you)

He didn't say anything and went to take a bath, i did my makeup and was straightening my hair till then he came out of bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist only, water droplets are visible on his chest and forehead.

The way his body was shining with water droplets on it, his lines on his body were perfectly differentiating between his abs.
He has a literally handsome face with a freaking hot body ,"why are you looking at me like that" his words made me to come out of my delusional thoughts.

I looked at him and said "Aise dikhaoge to kyun nahi dekhungi , ab aankhein hai to sundar aur hot chize to dekhnegi hi "

(If you show me like this then why won't I see, I have eyes I will definitely see beautiful and hot things)

He looked at me no actually he glared at me, I picked my outfit and walked towards the closest before he would fireback.

I opened the packet and looked at the lehanga" what a fabulous it is" came out of my mouth,it was a cherry pink lehenga with hand embroidery done in golden, crystal and a few cherry blossom colours with full sleeves deep neck blouse and same type of embroidered dupatta.

The Lehanga