Chapter 28

**AARUSHI**

Everything isn't alright but better now like I didn't receive any notes from that Psycho but I get some more messages from unknown numbers but before I could the messages were deleted. Saanvi is coming after two days. Well Vaidehi told everything to her that happened to me. She is lawyer a fucking well known lawyer but Madam kidnapped judge's son to get decision in her favour because she have to come back.

Today my shift was during the day so I got free early today and now I am sitting at home thinking what should I do. When I have time then there is no work and when there is work then there is no time.

I go to the advit's room, it will be a good way to pass time and I will also talk to him. He has been looking upset for a few days, Yuvraj is busy in some meetings, so he is at home, his office is over there.

I went to the Advit's room, the door was open so I knocked twice but when I didn't get any answer from inside I entered "Advit". I roamed my eyes all over the room and found him sitting with his laptop.

"Advit, kya hua hai ye tinde jaisi shakal kyun banai hui hai" I put my hand on his shoulder and finally he looked at me, he was about to say something but stopped "Kuchh nahi, jaane do".
"Well maine pakda kahan hai jo jaane du" I used one of my bad pjs but he didn't react.

(Nothing happened, let it go)
(I didn't catch it so how could I let it go)

"Tell me, what happened? Did something happen in the office or Did Mr.Wrathful Whirlwind scold you?" I asked him, in our free time we both do family gossip mostly about my husband, how Jhingur he is?

He closed the laptop and I sat beside him, Advit took a deep breath and said "Office se to nikal diya mujhe and the problem is not Yuvraj Bhai but it's Devyan Bhai or should I say both of them".

I was just looking at him to speak further, I didn't meet Devyan once but from what I have heard about him, it seems that he is even more angry and weird than Yuvraj, He never comes home, he never celebrates any festivals and I am a little bit of scared of him just hearing about his anger. He only does his work.

"Bhabhi, are you listening to me?" He asked and I hummed "I want to go on a trip with my friends for 5 days to Caribbean Island but the thing is I don't have guts to ask for leave from Devyan Bhai".

"Ok, then request Yuvraj to talk to Devyan Bhai, it's simple" I suggested and he shook his head "Do you think? He will do this for me or he will let me go"

I agree with him in this situation, I sighed "Sirf pooja hi karte hai tere bhai Krishna Bhagwan ki lekin harkatein saari kansh mama wali hai " This time I speak the facts but he didn't react, I rolled my eyes "Naa to wo khud chhuti lete hai naa kisi aur ko lene deta hai pata nahi itna kaam karke kon sa desh kharidna hai unko "

(Your brother only worships Lord Krishna but his actions are like Kansh mama)

(Neither does he take leave himself nor does he let anyone else take leave. I don't know which country he wants to buy after doing so much work)

" Which country do you like? Mrs. Suryavanshi " this husky and deep voice was enough to make shiver ran down through my spine, I closed my eyes not to able to face the situation, abhi pizza ko ketchup k saath khana better option hai gate pe jo usko face karne se .

(Right now eating pizza with ketchup is a better option than facing the standing at the door)

"Give me the Malhotra's file" his voice was loud when he told Advit about the file, I bit my lips due to fear as his voice doomed in the room . Advit nodded and scurried to retrieve the file from the drawer and went to give him the file.