Chapter 22

**AARUSHI**

It has been two days since that incident happened to me and my mind was still stuck there, Everything happening with me is strange, first of all Mehak was still missing if she didn't even call anyone to inform about her situation and second thing is my parents, I didn't even what the hell they are doing, Yuvraj prohibited me to meet them but they don't reply to my texts or calls.

"Hey Mrs Suryavanshi" a girly voice fell into my ear, I lifted my head and Vaidehi was standing on the gate of my cabin me "I'm not in the mood of joking Vri " I replied and lowered my head again "What happened" her voice was full with care.

"Nothing," I said and she made an 'O' shape face, "leave it and listen to me do you remember that blonde hair model Naina Tyagi who came into your reception party" I nodded and she continued "she committed suicide", "what" I frowned "why ".

"No one knows the exact reason and she also cut her hair short before doing this and you know Bhai was saying that Yuvraj could be the one who killed her" she said without any hesitation.

"Your brother's brain has gone to graze the grass, Vri" I made a poker face. "What the hell" she shouted in annoyance. I didn't have to talk about her brother like this but how could he say something like this about my husband.

"Vri, murder and yuvraj both are poles apart, you know yesterday I cut slightly on my fingers and he panicked like I got into a major accident, aunty told me that he has hemophobia, he can't do that kind of thing".

"That means he is completely opposite like the man you imagined for yourself or the fictional type of men about which you and Saanvi keep talking" she sighed as instead of me she got married to him.

"No that's not what I mean, he can't kill for me but he protects me every time something happens to me ,I got panic attack two times in front of him and he took care of me very well, not even once did I feel that he was irritated because of my attacks" I told her .

"Someone is falling in love haa?" She smiled teasingly "Aaru jokes aside, I think you should have to give a chance to your marriage, forget about what happened earlier "she held my hand and squeezed it a little.

"I can't Vri, kaise main uss insaan ko apna maan lu jo meri bahan k aane k baad uska ho jaega, apne haatho apne aap ko barbad kar lu?"

(How can I accept as my own the person who will become my sister's after her arrival, and let myself get ruined at my own hands?)

"To kya karegi tu? Aise hi rahegi" she asked

(So what will you do? will you stay like this)

"Mehak k aane ka intezar kyuki mujhe pata hai jis din wo aayegi Yuvraj mujhe chhod dega
Aur uske baad wo dono ek raaste aur main alag raaste" my heart clenched at my own words.

(Waiting for Mehak to come because I know the day she comes, Yuvraj will leave me and after that both of them will go one way and I will go different ways)

"Aaru, you are thinking too much, if wants to leave,he would leave you the day you gave him the divorce papers but what did he do? He tore the papers" Vaidu was right at her place because she knows the half truth.

"I don't know what is going on in my life and what will happen in future" I gasped. Here she forwarded me a piece from her chocolate "Don't think too much, everything will be fine" .

"I hope so and you stop eating this much chocolate" I snatched the packet from her hands "Girl return my chocolate " she glared at me and tried to snatch it from me.

Before she could take it from me I threw a packet in the dustbin"if you eat chocolate like this, you will end up losing all your teeth and then no one will marry you".