Chapter 5

**AARUSHI**

I came to my room, Vaidehi followed me and she stood at a distance from me and asked "am I okay or not?"

"No Vaidu I am not,you know naa whenever I hear about the death of my chachu and chachi, I get very scared, My heart begins to panic, my hands and feet become cold,tears start coming from my eyes"

She hugged me from behind and while caressing my head said, "it's okay, everyone is afraid of something, calm down". I turned and hugged her.

After some time I calmed down and asked, "what would have happened to me if you three were not with me?"

"What would have happened to all of us without each other? We are always stuck in some trouble and no one has found a way out," Saying this she extended the glass of water towards me.

I drank the whole glass and made myself comfortable in the bed. "Aarushi, let me ask you something," she said and I nodded.

"You did not know that your family knew this Yuvraj Suryavanshi and her family and that your sister was going to get married to him, I mean your own parents did not tell you, Why?" she asked with a very big question mark on her face

"No, I don't know anything about them, I am seeing them and hearing about them for the first time. The thing is: I don't even feel that I am a part of this family, these people neither tell me anything nor ask me anything".

"I am their daughter only in name, I think that they don't trust me and This is also a reason for not living together with these people, why should I hurt them with my actions?" While telling her, a tear fell from my eye to cheek.

"Rushi, leave everyone's family like this, you just look at me, my family members hope that I prove to be a good princess and do something for my kingdom. Saanvi doesn't even have a mother and her father is very chill and last is our Aashvi ,her parents are the best parents in this world", she said and I knew that she was only comforting me.

I didn't want to make her more sad because of me so I said to her "Yes Vri, you are saying right leave this useless talk and freshen up and let's go to Aashvi's studio for spoiling her mood also".

After freshening up, I picked up the car keys and both of us went down and were about to leave the gate when mom called from behind. " Where are you going now?" she raised her eyebrow and asked. "Just like this, we are going to meet a friend outside, do you have any work for me?" I asked her.

"No work from you, but I was telling you that Mehak's marriage with Yuvraj has been fixed and marriage will be done after 4 days. So there is a lot of work at home", she informed me like I am an outsider.

I was shocked to hear her words and I screamed at her "Whatttttt! Mehak's marriage has been fixed, the date has also been fixed and no one has even told me whether I have any respect in this house or not."

"Aarushi, speak slowly, don't forget you are talking to your mother", she said. "Ohh finally You remembered, You are my mother, I thought you forgot that you also have your own daughter. Leave it , don't spoil each other's mood now, there is a happy atmosphere in the house and my sister is going to be married. Where is she?", I rolled my eyes in the surroundings and asked.

"She is not at home, she went with Suman for some shopping I think. You can go where you were going, I will send you the number of the wedding planner, Talk to them and finalize everything", she ordered me.

I only nodded to her words and went to parking for my car . Mehak was standing there with Suman aunty. I went to hug her and said "Congrats siso! you are going to get married, I can't even tell you how happy I am."

She whispered in my ear "I don't want to know how happy you are with my marriage. Your opinion and happiness don't matter to me." Hearing her words I broke the hug and we both exchanged fake smiles.

"Aarushi Beta,you also come with us, we are going home, It's been a long time since we heard the voices of you guys together in that house and a few days ago the whole house was renovated", Aunty asked me very sweetly.

I also wanted to go and see that house which I don't remember but I realized that Mehak would not like me to go with them and I did not want to see her fiance's face even once. So I refused to go and said "I will come some other day aunty I have some work to finish."

"Dude let's go it's getting late , Aashvi is waiting there for us," Vaidu said while blowing the car horn lightly. "Yeah coming " I said and sat on the passenger seat of the car, closed the door and looked out from the window, waved a hand in goodbye to aunty and Mehak and suddenly my eyes met to Yuvraj who was looking at me.

     **YUVRAJ**

"Bhai, you will have to leave for office immediately. Devyan Bhai has e-mailed you personally and he wants you to see e-mail as soon as possible to give him confirmation", Advit whispered in my ears.

"You and Adriel go now, I'll tell mom that I have to go". After two minutes the two disappeared in front of me, I went to mom and said "mom I will have to leave the office something urgent had come if you want to spend some more time here , you can. I will send the driver and car for you."

"No Yuvi, I will go with you. There are so many preparations to be done for the wedding. And even Ishika will come with us. It has been so many years since she went there",She said

I nodded and looked towards Ishi, she was looking at me but I don't feel any connections between us it feels like earlier . Putting my thoughts aside we all walked towards the place where I parked my car.

As soon as I was sitting inside my car, Devyan's called came.I picked up the call and I knew what the answer would be.

"Yuvi what the fuck, you dumbass it's been 15 minutes since I mailed you and you still haven't seen the mail. Did you leave your work after being in India"? he yelled at me.

"No fucker, nothing like that, I just came to Ishi's house and now I am going to office," I explained him

"Oh now I know what's going on, see your love life later, concentrate on work first, I am not a business expert like you. And I have to look after everything here along with Suryavanshi Industries, I also have to handle the IYS branch",he said.

"Yes, I am understanding your situation right now , what I found out, after my marriage, Tanya bhai will go to America. And............" I forgot what to say after seeing Ishika's cousin from side view mirror.

"Yuvraj are you there? Are you there Yuvi? If you are not gonna say anything I am gonna kill you "

Suddenly Devyan' s voice fell in my ears. "Yess I am there, I will call you tomorrow, right now I am going to the office, take care of yourself", I said and cut the call.

She keeps talking to mom but my heart beats faster when my gaze turns to her and When our eyes met, she made such a weird face as if she saw garbage instead of a human being. I just took my eyes off of her, mom and Ishika sat in the car and we left for home. After dropping them both at home, I went to the office.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°===========°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it
Follow me on Instagram more updates and spoilers 💗

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°===========°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Thank you so much for reading That's all for today ☺️Hope you will like this chapterShare your opinion and feedback about this and vote for itFollow me on Instagram more updates and spoilers 💗