1st Prologue

YUVRAJ POV

Tanay, Nisha, Ishika were playing in the garden and I was sitting on the bench reading a book. I didn't like being among people but I could do anything for my Ishi, I couldn't keep her out of my sight for a second.

And when I realized that her cousin never liked her, she always treated her badly, but Ishi had a very pure heart, she is always like that if someone was going to kill her and he was in trouble,she would definitely help him.

"Kids, Madam is calling you all in the hall," our one of the servant said.I first slowly took Ishika down from the slide, held her hand and went towards the hall.

Mom asked us to sit and listen to her very carefully and calmly.

"Tanay and Yuvi, we have to go to America to meet your grandfather. He is taking his last breaths and wants your father to take over his business".

So Mom, Dad and Tanay go guys will go, I will stay here, I said.

"Understand me, Yuvi! you will not be able to stay, you are only 12 years old, you will have to come with us", mom said while explaining to me.

How can I go, what will I do after going, without Ishi, you take her along too, if she goes, I will also go.

Dad said, "no son, she can't go with us, she is little kid, you know naa she can't live without your Timaa and your Timaa is a doctor, she is always busy. So how can we take them with us?"

Sumaa, "when are you leaving"? A lovely voice came to our ears which was that of my Ishi.

Mom hugged her saying, 'we will leave tomorrow '.

After hearing this, she broke the hug and ran towards her room.

I ran after her because she used to fall a lot and I always wanted to prevent her from falling

She was crying while hugging the panda that I had gifted her on my birthday. I have gifted her on every occasion, even on my own birthday because she was the precious gift I could ever get.

Ishi! I said and slowly placed my hand on her shoulder, she heard my voice and immediately held me close to her and she started crying more loudly and said, "Raj! you will make new friends there and will forget about me, I will live alone here forever without you."

'Ishi, calm down, you know I can't see you crying, calm down please baby', I said while wiping her tears.

Who said I will forget you? Those who are remembered are forgotten and you are always with me, I don't need to remember you. You are not only friend of mine, you means me more than my life or anything else Ishi.

"Now come on, be a good girl like my baby and stop crying". I said, she stopped crying but she was not ready to leave me.

"Raj! you will go tomorrow so can you live with me the whole time before going "she said and hugged me. 'I will do anything my princess wants' I said while caressing her head.

After that, she did not allow me to leave her bed, she just sat on the bed with her head on my arm, she also ate food from my hand and she slept with someone else for the first time other than Timaa.

I loved doing whatever my princess wanted me to do. At night she slept holding me so tight, I think she thought I will leave her after she will sleep.

Night passed and morning came, everyone was busy packing stuff and she was following me holding a corner of my shirt.

And finally the time had come when we had to go. As soon as Ishi saw the luggage being kept in the car, she went to the garden and started crying loudly.

Controlling my emotions, I went to see her for the last time or should I say to settle her face in my eyes.

She hugged me for the last time and asked, "Raj! will you come back to me again?" "Yes, your Raj will come back to you again", I said and hugged her.

"Tears started falling from my eyes. And you know baby ,this time when I will come back, no one will be able to separate us, not even Daadu.I will come back to marry you after that we will always be together never apart."

"You are telling the truth Raj", her eyes were filled with excitement along with tears and I nodded.

"Then we live like Mom and Dad(Tara and Aaditya Awasthi), Sumaa and Papa(Suman and Viraj Suryavanshi), always together and happy with our own very big house and garden." She was telling me all her questions and all the things she wanted to do. I answered all the questions that were on her mind.

"Yuvi, we are getting late beta come fast", mom called me.

After hugging everyone and biding goodbye, I hugged my baby one last time and left her without telling when will I come back. Only with a promise that I will be back to make her mine.

She was crying a lot and seeing her crying , I was praying to God to give her all my happiness and keep her safe even after taking everything I have.

I also cried as if my world had been destroyed that day, I had lost everything.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Kuch pal to thahar jao naa
ya phir laut k aao naa
yoon kahte nahi h alvida
mud jaao idhar aao naa
tumhein dhondhen meri aankhe
tumhe khoje meri aankhein
tum bin jiyaa jae kaise ?
kaise jiyaa jae tum bin ?
tum bin jiyaa jae kaise?
kaise jiyaa jae tum bin?

Hey Cuties I was free So I thought to give you all some happiness. I will not update this chapter immediately because I have my exams in two months. So be patience and understand my situation and support me 💝.

Please vote and share your opinion on this.

Yours Favourite
Isel