Chapter 19

**AARUSHI**

"Ughh! Why is my head hurting so much? I didn't even drink anything at night, so what caused this hangover?" "The tears you drank last night caused a hangover " my inner voice came.

I got up from bed and saw that it's past 7 in the morning and I was still in the lehanga I wore last night but my jewellery and makeup were removed.

Maybe Aunty or Bhabhi did this. Everyone is the best in this house except that Mr. Wrathful Whirlwind. Why am I spoiling my mood in the morning? Let's take a bath and go to my apartment.

I quickly took a bath, wore white joggers with black oversized tee and paired it with black sneakers, making a high ponytail. I kept my look comfy because I wanted to.

I took my purse and car keys and went downstairs, lucky I didn't meet him and was about to step out "Aarushi stop there" a voice came from behind. I turned and Bhabhi was standing behind me with Siya in her lap.

"Where are you going so early in the morning and without having breakfast" she asked " Hospital "," you are going to hospital at this time " she looked at me amused "I have some work and I had taken leave from the hospital till yesterday only".

"At least have breakfast " she said "No, I have to go to meet Aashvi , I will eat there " I kissed Siya's cheeks. I opened the door of the apartment and saw Aashvi and Vri lying on the sofa in the hall.

"Why were you not picking up the phone? I have been calling since night" my second mom said.

"You came so early in the morning, it means your husband signed the divorce papers , he is such a despicable person, I thought he would tear the papers" Avi sighed, I sat on the sofa "He stood up to your thoughts, he tore the papers and did not sign them".

"Then what are you doing here? Go to your in-laws' house, now you are someone else's wealth for us" she rolled her eyes , I took her hand and twisted it lightly "now tell me who is someone else's wealth", "not.. you I'm som...eone's else wealth " she said.

"On a serious note tell us what happened?" Vri's eyes were filled with concern, "Nothing more he just didn't agree that's why I came here to pack my stuff and most importantly I missed my Minnie so much" I didn't tell them about divorce papers part because I didn't want them to worry about me more.

"Princess Shekhawat, please go and change your clothes, It's time for you to go to the hospital while i bring you breakfast" Avi looked at Vri and then at me "I have made pancakes today, will you eat them?".

"Nope, I had my breakfast " I lied to her because I lost my appetite to eat after whatever happened yesterday night. Vaidehi ate her breakfast till then i packed my luggage and after that we both left for the hospital.

**AUTHOR**

" No one has seen Aarushi at home since morning, do you work in this house with your eyes closed or do you people get paid just to show your bloody faces here?" Yuvraj was screaming at staff because his wife was nowhere to be found, he had searched everywhere from the room, garden, gym to terrace.

"Go and call all the security guards outside, bring everyone, I mean everyone, understand?" He told one of the staff he just nodded and ran towards the outside from the speed of light.

"Advit what is happening here and why everyone's face looks pale" Riya came close to him and asked, he looked at her and whispered "Bhai didn't find Aarushi Bhabhi in the whole house and she isn't receiving his calls, this is why everyone's senses are blown away because no one has seen her ".

Riya gathered a little courage and said, "Yuvraj."

He snapped at her, "What?"

She continued, "I saw Aarushi in the morning and she went to the hospital."