Chapter 29

AARUSHI'S POV

Gosh! hospital duty is fine but attending college is like Ughhh. I can't tolerate some of my dumbheads juniors and seniors too, well I meet my same seniors in hospital too. They are postgraduate students but still there is a difference facing them at both places.

Today we had two lectures, one of which was conducted and the other one got canceled because the professor had dengue and no one else could teach that topic in his place.

I have been looking for Vaidehi for a long time but I don't know where she has disappeared. I could not even call her because she he took my phone to call Aashvi as her phone got dead.

"Hey, did you see Vaidehi?" I asked this question to the tenth person in 12 min."Yes, I saw her going towards the dissection room with Nikhil Sir" I thanked that girl and she went away.

Why did she go with him? Dr. Nikhil Mehrotra is the grandson of our principal and he is the most egoistic, nasty, rude and slimy person I have ever met. First of all she should not have gone with him, and even if she did, why did she go towards the dissection room? There was nothing there except that room.

I quickly ran towards the dissection room. I reached there but no one was around so I opened the door of the room, and there he was holding her hand "Leave her" I shouted as I entered inside.

Both look at me "Tum yaha kya kar rahi hai?" Vaidehi asked if she was covered with sweat while trying to free her hand from his grip "Main muzara dekhne aaie hu shuru karo dono" I folded my hand on my chest and leaned against the wall.

(What are you doing here)

( I have come here to watch a dance, you two start)

Her jaw dropped "Rushi, are you serious?" .

"I'm not in the ICU right now so I don't think I'm serious" I rolled my eyes "and you mother fucker remove your hand " I clicked my heels in his direction.

"What will you do if I don't? " he raised his brows.

"Do you even know who she is?" I asked him and he looked at me and Vri one by one. "She is the Princess of Jaipur" I told him. He laughed as I cracked a joke "Well then I'm the prime minister of India ".

"Jhingur si..... nahi nahi Jhingur ki to shakal bahut jyada achi hai lichad se. Lichad si shakal k, do you think you are capable of being India's prime minister" I slowly took out a knife from my purse and attacked on his wrist and he left her hand.

"Let's go" getting the opportunity I held Vaidehi's hand and moved to go out but someone held my purse from behind. I looked back and it was him "What are you doing? Leave it" I tried to pull her purse.

"If you want you can go out of the room but leave your friend for me, she is a site I want to praise right now" he said and pushed me in the corner and I didn't know how glass pricked in my leg.

"Ahhhhhhh" I tried to get up but I wasn't able to "Don't you dare to touch her otherwise you will not like the consequences " I warned him but he didn't care and moved towards Vaidehi, now she is trapped between him and the wall.

Looking around I found a rod and tried to grab her "My lips will feel good on your lip, beautiful " he uttered and I was about to throw the rod at him "And my heels will look perfect on your ugly ass, " out of nowhere someone's voice echoed in the room.

The voice felt familiar and I looked in the same direction to find out the owner of the voice "Saanu" came out of my mouth. When I looked at the door "Saanvi" I heard Vri's voice which was barely audible.

Saavi blinked her eyes as assurance that nothing would happen. She took big steps towards him and without wasting any time she held his hair and pulled him back, Vaidehi came out of his hold and stood beside San.