Chapter 12

AUTHOR 'S POV

After waiting for approx 25 minutes she saw a car coming, she signalled to stop the car and suddenly the car stopped in front of her, she went closer to the car without looking at the person and said "can please give me a lift, it will take only half an hour of yours, it is an emergency and if you want I will pay you for the ride".

The mirror of the car got down and the person who was on the driving seat said, "why only half an hour, you can take me with my times for lifetime, may I know about emergency ?" Aarushi looked inside the window of car and her face got pale

She was trembling "yo... you,wh..at ar...e you do...ing here", the man came out of the car and said"i came here to help you bacha, didn't you say"it's an emergency " tell me which emergency made you run away from your house ".

Aarushi was moving back as he was coming closed to her, she gulped her saliva and asked "how you came here?how did you know I ran away and when you knew it why didn't you stop me?"

She asked her all questions in one go, yuvraj just chukled at her words as he was continuously coming close to her, she was about to hit her leg with a rock, he grabbed her from waist and pulled her towards himself. Due to the sudden jerk her bangles made tingling sounds and her hands held his sherwani's in her fist.

Within a moment she pushed her far from himself, he looked at her sudden action and said "i know you well enough that you didn't agree to marry so easily, but I never thought that you would run away and that too after so much security, i am impressed with your stunt bacha "

He held her wrist and said "It's enough, you have fulfilled your wish, now let's go home, the auspicious time of wedding is going out and everyone is waiting", "no, never, how many times I have to tell you that I don't want to marry you "she screamed from the bottom of her lungs.

He moved towards her and Aarushi moved back but she stopped when her back hit the car. "you don't have to say it once because there is no use of your words, your sister already got on my nerves and I am warning you to not be so stubborn that you have to regret" he said and dropped a punch beside her on the car.

**Thud**

Aarushi jumped a little with the sound after his hand came into contact with the car's roof top ,he opened the car door and forced her to sit and then he started driving ."Let me go, otherwise i will really kill you" she was shouting but he was completely ignoring her words like he can't hear.

After they reached near the back gate, Yuvraj came out and opened her side gate but she didn't look at him even once, she was staring at her lap continuously, he looked at her and then he picked her up in his arms, Aarushi looked at him but didn't utter a word.

Everyone's eyes widened watching the sight in front of them, he stood there still holding her his arms like no one was visible to him but when she punched at his chest, he made her stand on her feet.

"Yuvraj, what is all this, how dare you to touch her? and where are you coming from with Aarushi," Rudra moved towards her and extended his hands to touch her, but before he could touch her Yuvraj held his and said "don't try to come close to my future wife, otherwise the result will be not in your favour

"Your future wife? Are you really kidding with us? She isn't your property whom you will declare as your and who said this" Rudra said

"Yes, you are right she isn't my property and she can't be property because she is mine. I, Yuvraj Suryavanshi said that Aarushi Awasthi is his from today, so not only humans but even God will now accept this" he declared.

"Aarushi, you leave his hand and come to me, you know your sister loves him so how can you marry him , I can't see my daughter destroying her life for her sister" Anand, her father said.