Chapter 17

**AUTHOR**

" Yuvraj, listen to me first" Adriel grabbed his hand and pulled him to the side."You couldn't see, I was busy, so what trouble has come that you are restless?" Yuvraj asked him.

Adriel updated Yuvraj on the current situation, stating "The first issue is that Aarushi had caused a disturbance among models who had contracts with IYS, leading to dishonoring and the second and more pressing problem is that Vaidehi is present at the party, which raised concerns among the media and other guests about suryavanshi and shekhawat relationship."

Yuvraj massaged his forehead, visibly worried about the situation. "I don't know why this girl doesn't think before doing something," he expressed his disappointment towards Aarushi. "I will take care of this matter."

However, he couldn't shake off his apprehension about Vaidehi's presence. It could lead to Devyan's ire if he found out that their enemy's sister was at their party.

"Everyone in the home knew about Shekhawat, then who invited Vaidehi here" Yuvraj asked in surprise, turning to Adriel.

Adriel's expression remained impassive "Maybe your wife did" he replied simply.
Yuvraj's surprise grew "Are you sure".
"No I'm not but I think so," Adriel said.

Yuvraj clenched his fist and said, "Tell someone to explain clearly to the media that Vaidehi Singh Shekhawat is present at this party if this information gets leaked, then no trace of their name will be left."

"Rushi, What have you said to those models who are all staring at you?" Aashvi asked

Rushi smiled and said, "they were asking me how I got married to one of the most wanted bachelor."

"What did you say to them?" Aashvi asked, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"I told them that I blackmailed Yuvraj with his bathing video to marry me " she  replied. "I said only one sentence and they all got offended that I disrespected them by my answer."

Vri gasped. "You told them off?" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you!"

"I know," Rushi said, shrugging. "But I'm not going to let anyone disrespect me, especially not a bunch of models who think they're better than everyone else."

Aashvi and Vri looked at each other, unsure of what to say. "Well, Sanvi will be proud of you," Aashvi said.

"Yeah," Vri agreed. " but I'm not glad with the way you played with Yuvraj's reputation."

Aarushi smiled. "He signed it for himself, dude,".

Aarushi's voice trembled as she slowly uttered the words, "Did you bring the divorce papers?" Her gaze was fixed on Aashvi, who nodded solemnly. A wave of relief washed over Aarushi, but it was quickly tinged with sadness. But amidst the joy, there was also a twinge of sadness.

She was so lost to understand her mixed emotions when her Mom came towards her.

Aarushi's face turned pale as Varsha uttered those words: "Aarushi, Jyoti, and I need to talk to you alone." A sense of dread washed over her as she realized that the conversation was likely to be serious and potentially unpleasant.

Aarushi's mind raced, trying to anticipate the reason for this sudden summons. Had they found out about where Mehak is? Did Yuvraj do something with them? Her heart pounded in her chest as she tried to remain composed.

Varsha's tone was firm, leaving no room for argument or delay. Aarushi knew that she had no choice but to comply. With trembling hands, she followed Varsha and Jyoti to a secluded corner of her room.