Chapter 25

//AARUSHI//

The sound of the alarm clock woke me up and I turned it off without opening my eyes. When I tried to turn over, something pricked my hands,I again caressed my hands there and I opened my eyes quickly when I felt my hand on his cheek.

I turned my face and looked at him, he was sleeping silently. For the first time, I noticed his facial features.

His face was relaxed and peaceful, devoid of the usual stress and worry that often etched themselves upon it. His brow was smooth, his lips slightly parted, and his breath came in slowly, even breaths.

I studied his features, committing them to memory. His nose was straight and well-proportioned, his cheekbones high and sharp. His jawline was strong and defined, giving his face a masculine and rugged appearance.

His eyelashes were long and dark, casting delicate shadows on his cheeks. His eyebrows were thick and expressive, framing his deep-set eyes. Even in sleep, his eyes seemed to hold a hint of mischief and intelligence.

I traced the lines of his face with my finger, marveling at the intricate beauty of his features. I had never truly looked at him before, but now, in the soft light of the bedside lamp, I saw him as if for the second time because when I saw him first time i was mesmerized by his chocolate brown eyes.

He was handsome, yes, but there was more to his face than just physical beauty. There was a depth and character to his features that spoke of a rich inner life. I felt a strange stirring within me, a mix of admiration, curiosity, and something more profound that I could not yet name.

As I continued to gaze at his sleeping face, I realized that I was falling under his spell. He had captured my attention and ignited a spark within me that I had never felt before.

His beard was pricking my hands, we were sleeping so close if I will moved mus slightly to face him I will end up with my lips on his,
Suddenly the memories of that day we shared a kiss, not actually two kisses started appearing in front of my eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach only remembering the scene and I immediately closed my eyes to forget it.

I tried to shift towards my side a little but he pulled me again and nuzzled his face in my back. This man has some kind of obsession with waist, his hand remains on my waist the entire night. Even if I remove it, after some time he is holding me by the waist.

"Yuvraj leave me" I tried to wake him by shaking his body but I couldn't.

"Ughhh" he groaned and finally opened his eyes "logo ki biwiyan apne pati pyar se uthati hai aur ek meri biwi hai subah subah maarti hai" .

(Other people's wives wake up their husbands with love and I have a wife who beats me early in the morning)

"Mere pati parmeshwar ji ki bhi to harkatein pati wali nahi hai" I tried to move to my side of the bed but he didn't let me and started caressing my waist slowly "aap ek baar bolkar to dekho phir main dikhata hu aapke pati ki harkatein pati wali hai ya nahi" he whispered in ears and the bite the corner my earlobe.

(Even my husband's behavior is not that of a husband)

(You give me permission once and see, then I will show you whether your husband's actions are husbandly or not)

I forget to take breath at the sudden he started leaving wet kisses on my neck, I fist on the bed sheet when he bit me their "Aaahnn " a moan escaped my mouth ,his breath was fanning all over my neck"just breathe Mrs. Suryavanshi, otherwise I will die". I came back to the world at his words, to not show what I felt, I looked at him "It seems your eyes have become weak, what you cannot see is that I was breathing".