Chapter 5: The distances, The Changes

It's been 4 months and for that span of time, I've learned a new language: Korean.

Thanks to the boys who inspired me, now I can speak in 5 languages: Spanish, Korean, English and two of my native tongues.

As for my next project, I'm about to learn French.

Having two jobs isn't a piece of cake but luckily, my bosses are very kind to me. 

Well, to us actually. 

My cousin went back to Texas two weeks after I slightly familiarized the places in LA.

I was having a blast working though it's very tiring. 

Two jobs weren't enough so I looked for another job, at least 5 hours will do.

My jobs have helped me to forget my idols for the time being.

It's been 4 months since I last talked to them.

4 months since I last saw Jiyong.

4 months.

kyaah! It feels like a year, no, 10 years!

I was really curious as to what happened to them.

When I got back home, I checked the fan cafe and then I saw it.

It was really shocking: a picture of me and Seungri from the time he drove me home from the hospital.

As I read the article, apparently a fan girl saw us and then posted this photo on a fan site.

I have also learned that the Bigbang members were on the run, they were hiding from their agency to get a decent vacation.

Well, that's what it said.

There were some harsh comments by the fans. 

Some were saying that they were happy Seungri's dating. 

I fear fan girls, 'coz some of them are just crazy.

But good thing my face wasn't shown.

The title was a little bit disturbing, well for me, that is.

"SEUNGRI's SECRET GIRLFRIEND"

I don't have a say to this?! Man, what a bummer. No wonder no Bigbang member was communicating.

I felt guilty all of a sudden.

"What am I thinking?! Seungri insisted. Not my fault, Not my fault... Not.. My fault?" I said out loud and then I sighed.

Should I try calling him then? If so, what will I say? This is annoying!

Later that night, I took the courage to call him.

It was ringing... Ringing endlessly. 

Then a voicemail.

"You have reached the cutest member of Bigbang, Lee Seunghyun, a.k.a Seungri. I'm busy, leave your message after the beep and I'll get back to you hmm, maybe in a year? ha ha ha" *beep*

Even in the voice mail, he's trying his best to be funny.

I was trying out my new found language and tried talking to him in Korean,

"Hey, Seungri. Sorry for the fuss. I know it's kinda late but it's better late than never, right? Anyway, I hope you've been doing well. Send my regards to the others and it's OK if you'll reply after a year. I think I deserve that. Ha ha ha..." then I hung up.

My laugh sounded awkward and I sounded kinda hesitant too.

Was I trying too much? Maybe I'll try texting the others? or it would be better to send them a video message then? Why is this difficult.