Chapter 6: Surprise

Last night was like a dream. 

Jiyong calling me and he sounded like he was really mad and concerned.

It was like a typical boyfriend, calling you for being concerned and all.

Too bad I was too tired to talk to him. I hope he's not mad or anything.

Days passed since Jiyong and Seungri called.

Like any other day, I did my usual routine: I went to my first job.

Although I was tired, I must not show this at work. Or else, I'll get fired.

Today's sort of different. 

I have a feeling that something interesting will happen to me. 

But whatever. I need to do my job.

"Hey, Lizzie. It seems like we have a lot of customers. I saw a guy came in and a lot of girls were following him. He must be famous. Could you lend us a hand here outside and take some orders?" my co-worker asked.

"Sure! no problem!" I said enthusiastically.

I didn't want to go out but I wondered who's the guy my friend just mentioned.

Well, I hope he's a Filipino artist or something, that way I can ask for his photo and autograph and I can boast it to my mother, haha.

"Kyaaah~!" I heard girls screaming as I went out.

I couldn't see clearly who it was.

"Take his order, Lizzie. We haven't taken it yet."

"Yes, sure," I said.

And as I approached him, this sort of fangirls suddenly rushed towards the guy and "ACCIDENTALLY" bumped me. tsk!

"Excuse me, girls. Can you please don't block the way? We're trying to do our job here. Can you please move aside for a minute while I get his order?" I asked politely.

Then a mean girl turned to me and said,

"Hey, who do you think you are?" and slightly pushed me.

I glared at her. I know it's rude, but in my condition who hasn't slept for at least 6 hours and is tired and irritated, all I can do is make my "KILLER STARE" as my co-worker labeled it.

"Why? Why are you staring at me like that? Huh? You're just a waitress and we are your customers. Don't rudely glare at me like that, or I'll have you sued."

"Excuse me, sue? Sue me for what, for staring at you? I'm just doing my job here and you won't let me. You know that we can kick you out of this cafe for being too noisy. We can do that especially when we have a celebrity in our cafe." I calmly said and continued to stare at her.

"You uneducated, ill-mannered bitch..." she said.

I  had a thought that she would do something like throw a water at me or something and yes, I was right. 

She was about to do that when the guy in a leather black jacket, mo-hawked hairstyle, and a ray-ban sunglasses stood up and caught her hand.

"Miss, aren't you being rude to her. She politely and calmly told you what she's about to do but still, you didn't move and now you're about to throw a hot coffee at her beautiful face. Now, aren't you the one who is uneducated and has no manners?"

To my surprise... Eyes widened... It was Taeyang. I was utterly speechless.

"But I just want to get your autograph." the girl said.