Chapter 18: Open to public

Youngbae and I spent the night away from the others.

He didn't bring me back to my house.

Instead. we spent the night up on the mountain top.

"What did he say?" he asked.

I didn't answer.

"Lizzie..."

I looked down and closed my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it. You still have to do your album promotions, I don't want to ruin that. We'll talk about it some other time." I told him.

He sighed deeply.

"Fine. We'll talk about it some other time. Tomorrow afternoon we'll be leaving for Manila. We'll do our promotions a day earlier of the scheduled date. Seunghyun-hyung got a call from our manager while you two were talking. He is very disappointed and he wants us to get back to Seoul as soon as possible."

"can we talk something else?" I interrupted.

"I can stay here for a few days and help you take care of your visa." he said.

"Hmmm...Really... Won't Mr. YG look for you?"

"I don't think so..." he said.

I looked at him, he flashed me his smile.

I'm bothered at what Jiyong said earlier.

I'm getting confused now.

Do I really love Youngbae? or Jiyong? Is it out of pity? I really don't know. I wish somebody can tell me the answer.

"You know you're really important to me, right?" I told Youngbae.

"I know. That's why you're here and not somewhere else with some other guy." he said.

I hugged him tightly.

"Jagiya..." he said.

"I'm feeling a little cold. I'm sorry but can you hug me tight too?" I said as tears silently fell.

He hugged me tightly. I started to sob.

"Are you crying?" he asked.

But I didn't answer.

He let go of me,

"Don't...Don't let go, Youngbae." I said

"Fine...I won't" Then he hugged me back.

"No matter what happens, O won't let go of you...I'll fight for us." he said and gave a peck on my neck.

I arrived home early dawn.

The guys will be leaving for their promotions of their new album this late afternoon.

Taeyang wanted me to come with him.

At first I hesitated and declined his offer, but he was persistent and in the end I tagged along with them.

It was very awkward being in the same place with Jiyong after what had happened between us.

Tagging along with them wasn't THAT bad,l; I got VIP access;saw them perform live and I was even a part of the live audience during their TV guesting.

As expected, they have a lot of fans.

My eardrums were hurting from their shouting and chanting.

They had a press conference, I stood beside their manager during the press conference.