Chapter 8: Disappointments

"What's up?
" Jiyong asked Youngbae.

"Nothing much. Just dropping Lizzie off." he nonchalantly said.

"You and I will have a talk later. Go back to the Pad, YG-hyung is very disappointed." Jiyong calmly said.

Youngbae nodded and waved at me and went inside his car and drove off.

"Where have you been?" TOP asked.

I didn't notice he was standing beside me already. 

I was so focused on Jiyong. 

He looked really pissed but very calm at the same time.

"You scared me..."

"Jiyong is under a lot of stress right now, so you have to tell me right away so we can leave before he does something he'll regret later." he calmly said.

"I'm staying in LA and living my life the way it should be when suddenly Taeyang dropped by at my work where my boss is surprisingly his relative and since then he was hanging around with me. I told him to go back because I don't want any trouble and so here we are." I said.

"what are you doing here then when you should be in LA?" he asked.

"I felt responsible for him and I suggested to come along. I grabbed the opportunity as well to visit my family here. They don't know I'm here. So if you have nothing else to say, I'll go now." I said.

"Go on then." he said and patted my head.

I turned my back and walked away from TOP when suddenly Jiyong grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going? You have some explaining to do," he said.

"First, let me go. Second, I don't owe you an explanation. I told TOP what happened so you can ask him." I said.

He let go of my hand.

"Come on Jiyong, let's go."

"No, I need to hear it directly from her." he said in a very serious tone.

I don't know what's going to happen next,

"Fine. I'll tell you in a very simple way. Want me to explain it here or somewhere else?" I said.

"Here's fine," Jiyong said.

"Taeyang surprisingly visited me at my workplace where my boss happens to be his relative. I felt responsible for him and told him that I would come along on his way back to Texas to make sure he comes back safe because he did mention that you were here to shoot a music video. So, here we are." I explained.

TOP was silent. Then GD smirked,

"Lame. You sure nothing happened while you were alone?"

I was surprised,

"Excuse me?!" I raised my voice.

"Do you think I'll believe what you just said?" he said.

"Jiyong, that is too much. Let's go." TOP said as he tried to stop 

TOP placed his hand on Jiyong's shoulder.

"Let's go." he said in a firm voice.

Jiyong gritted his teeth,

"Whatever..." he said as he shrugged off TOP's hand.