Chapter 19: Goodbye

*thud*!

I went out of Taeyang's pad and saw Jiyong grabbing his collar and pushing him on the wall.

He looked mad.

"What's going on here?" I asked them.

But no one answered.

"Hey! stop that, both of you!" I told them.

"Jiyong, I still respect you and I don't want to start a fight, so please, let me go. I already told you, she's mine." He said calmly. Not again? Are they fighting because of me?

"No, you listen to me-" but I interrupted him.

"YOU Kwon Jiyong listen to me!" then grabbed his arm.

"Stop doing this! You're making a fool out of yourself!"

He let go of Youngbae's collar. He didn't say anything.

"Hurt her once and I'll take her away from you."

Taeyang smirked.

"that'll never happen." he said.

Then Jiyong left.

"What was going on here?"

"He came to confront me."

"What?!"

"Yes, he confronted me. He's still in denial. After he knew that our relationship was publicized, he got mad."

Why won't he just accept the fact that me and Taeyang are dating. this makes me more frustrated.

After the confrontation, Jiyong's treatment became colder than ever.

This wouldn't happen if I didn't meet them and become a part of their lives. I feel guilty.

What should I do?

I saw TOP sitting alone in the dance studio; Reading some book.

I knocked on the door and peeked.

"Ah, it's you Liz. What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Have you noticed Jiyong lately?"

He didn't answer.

"I guess it's a yes... Ahhh, Seunghyun... What should I do?"

"Did you know the first time Youngbae and Jiyong fought was because of basketball?" he said.

I looked at him.

"Yes, basketball. I don't know exactly the details of that incident... Those two are like brothers. Today, history is repeating itself."

"But I'm nothing like a basketball." I jokingly said.

"I know... But it's like they are playing basketball. Trying to get the ball from the opponent, get some score and win the game... For now, you are the ball and they are the players; Trying to steal the ball to win the game... I haven't seen Jiyong like this and i'm pretty sure, this is the first time Youngbae is opposing to Jiyong... Youngbae is the type of person who gives in just for the sake of others. But not this time."

I sighed deeply.

"aaiiisssshhhh... Seunghyun..." I said and leaned back,

"Why? Why does it have to be me? Is it my fault for falling for Youngbae? I know I can say that I'm a lucky girl. But with all these things happening, I'm not sure if I can say I'm a lucky one.." I added.