Ceremony Breaking

Red-Headed Boy: "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear

Red-Headed Boy: "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

A boy with lion ears yawns.

Boy with lion ears: "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

Boy with Glasses: "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

Handsome boy: "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

Voice from tablet: "Some headmage he is."

Boy with Red eyes: "Maybe he had a tummyache?"

Crowley: "I most certainly did not!"

Red-Headed Boy: "Ah, speak of the devil."

Crowley: "If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation. You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

Grim: "Grrrrr!"

Y/n: "He's not mine."

The Dark Mirror: "State your name."

Y/n: "Y/n."

The Dark Mirror: "Y/n. The nature of your soul is... ...... ...... ...unclear to me."

Y/n: Do I even have a soul? I don't think I do.

Crowly: "What did you just say?"

The Dark Mirror: "I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

Y/n: This could be fun. I will enjoy them thinking I'm powerless for as long as possible.

Crowley: "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"

Y/n: "I can leave."

Grim: "Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!* ME! Let ME have this student's seat!"

Crowley: "Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!"

Grim: "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

Red-Headed boy: "Everyone, get down!"

Y/n walks towards the boy with red eyes.

Crowley: "Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!"

Boy with Lion Ears: "Ugh. Can I go now, or...?"

Handsome Boy: "Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!"

Boy with lion ears: "Too much effort. Do it yourself."

Boy with Glasses: "Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley."

Boy with glasses: "Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility."

Voice on tablet: "WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits."

Boy with red eyes: "Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out?!"

Y/n walks up to him and grabs his shoulder.

Y/n: "Calm down. Drop onto the floor and roll on the floor. Stopping helps minimize the airflow, which would be increased if someone instinctively tried to run away from the clothes on fire. Dropping makes the flames go vertical, reducing the areas likely to burn – especially the face. Finally, rolling further reduces the airflow and can help extinguish the flames."

The boy does as he's told putting out the fire.

Y/n gives him her robe.

Y/n: "Wear these the fire burned through your clothes."

Y/n: "I'll deal with the little monster."

The red-eyed boy freezes in shock. Y/n was in very revealing pajamas.

Crowley: "I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!"

Y/n: I think I'm just gonna watch.

Boy with lion ears: "*Sigh* Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, Headmage."

Grim: "How many times do I gotta say it? I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!"

Azul: "Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?"

Y/n: "Didn't you just say you would do it?"

Azul: "Well I can't take all the participation credits can I? Besides it's always a good idea to bring help."

Y/n: "I suppose."

Riddle: "Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand."

~TWISTUNE: Catch that Grim~

Start

Grim: "Check it! See how strong I am?!"

Riddle: "Haa!"

Grim: "Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Riddle: "How very brazen of you to go on breaking the rules in my presence."

Azul: "Shall we make this quick, then? I'm afraid we don't have much time to spare."

Phase 1

Grim: "HA HAAA! You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!"

Riddle: "Tch. Not exactly a seamless team effort. Azul, you need to time your magic to match mine."

Azul: "Here's a better idea: why don't you match yours with mine instead?"

Grim: "See?! I'm a WAY better mage than both of these guys combined!"

Phase 2

Riddle: I must ask, Azul: are you even TRYING to help catch the intruder?"

Azul: "How can I, when you seem so determined to monopolize this effort?"

Grim: "Knock it off with the bickering and just let me in already! MYAAAH!"

Riddle: "...! Stand aside, Azul!"