A Carbonara Scrape

Y/n picks Grim up and holds him away from her.

Grim: "Mrrah! I've had it with these boring classes!"

Y/n: "You're making a scene!"

Grim: "UGH! When did you get all bossy?"

~Cafetria~

Grim: "Wooo! Lunchtime at last! Whoa!" *drool* "They got some good-lookin' grub!"

Y/n: "Can you even eat squid and onions, Grim?"

Grim: "Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!"

Ace: "Shhh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?"

Grim: "y/n, grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left! And an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread. Just fill your whole tray with 'em! Ow!"

A: "Hey! Watch where you're goin'!"

B: "Whoa, that's messed up! Pokin' the egg is the best part! You better make this right, pal!"

A: "I'm gonna need that grilled chicken of yours as compensation."

Grim: "Myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am HANGRY!"

B: "Hey! That's no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!"

Deuce: "Um, excuse me, sir, but it said in the handbook that fighting with magic was prohibited..."

A: "Fighting? You got it all wrong. This is just me helpin' an ignorant freshman know his place."

B: "Now, let's see just how many ways there are to skin a cat, heh!"

Y/n: "Hold my tray." 

Y/n hands Ace her tray.

Y/n: "You just threatened my adorable cat, so I'm going to beat you up so bad that not even your mom can recognize you."

Y/n cracks her knuckles.

B: "I'd like to see you try!"

Y/n punches him in the jaw collecting a crowd to watch her as she beats the two students.