A Perplexing Problem

Y/n: "This is too much character if you ask me."

Crowley: "Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go."

Crowley: "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being

Crowley: "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!"

Y/n: "It's like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust..." Looks like it's started to rain.

Grim: "GWAH! It's pouring out there!"

Y/n: Wha!

Grim: "Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun. As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!"

Y/n: "Guards! Guaaaaaards!"

Grim: "Hey! No! Bad human! BAD HUMAN! Ain't you gonna ask what I'm doin' here? That's what you people do, right? Talk about feeling and stuff? Just what kinda human are ya, anyway? It wouldn't kill ya to listen to me! Right?! I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet... Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent! That's why I took the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world! Mrrao! C'mon, scoot over! I'm getting dripped on here! Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin' ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!"

Y/n: "Guess I'll go look for some buckets."

Grim: "I dunno why you don't just magic those holes away. You could have it fixed in half a jiff. Ahhh, right. You can't use magic at all. Pffft, man you're useless."

Y/n: "I don't want to. Then why don't you do it?"

Grim: "Heh? You want ME to help YOU? Ha! You got the wrong idea. I'm just a stranger takin' shelter from the rain. You ain't the boss of me. If ya had some cans of tuna to trade, well, that'd be another story. But I don't work for free."

Y/n: "Yikes, the leaks are really getting bad." As soon as the rain's done I have to chop down some trees and fix that roof.

" As soon as the rain's done I have to chop down some trees and fix that roof

Y/n: This place reminds me of the Fazbear restaurants.

Y/n blinks with an emotionless expression as she sees multiple ghosts.

Ghost 1: "Yee hee hee... Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. We haven't had visitors in ages! Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Y/n: "Oh great this place is possessed as well."

Grim: "Hey, keep it down over- AAAAAH! GHOSTS! GHOOOOOOSTS!"

Ghost 3: "All the people who used to live here got scared of us and ran away."

Ghost 1: "We just want a new ghost to play with! What do you say, buddy?"

Y/n blinks again.

Grim: *Shiver* "Eeeeep! I'm a master sorcerer! I ain't afraid of any dumb ghosts! Myahaaa!"

Ghost 2: "Nuh-uh. Not even close."

Ghost 1: "Over here! Over here! Ah ha ha ha!"

Grim: "Argh! They keep disappearing and reappearing!"

Y/n: "You can't aim with your eyes closed! You're gonna set the whole dorm ablaze!"

Grim: "Shaddup! I don't need any lip from you, human!"

Y/n: "Beat them, and I've got a can of tuna with your name on it!"

Grim: "Myah...?! Hmph... I'm Grim, Master Sorcerer! How come I can't even hit one of these little--"

Ghosts: "Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Grim: "Hrmph! Ganging up on us... Yer a buncha cowards!"

Y/n: "Did I say one can of tuna? I meant two."

Grim: "Myaaaah... You, human! You tell me which way the ghosts are!"

Y/n: "Left."

Ghost 1: "Aaaaah! It buuuurns!"

Grim: "Ha, got one! Keep it up, just like that... And let's clear out the whole lot of 'em!"

~Twistune Dialogue - Get Those Ghosts!~

Grim: "Phoo! Phoo! Myah-yah-yah! PHOOOOO!"

Ghost 3: "Missed by a country mile. Heh heh heh!"

Grim: "RRRGH! Hey, human! You gotta be more clear with your directions! I can't hear you!"

Ghost 1: "OoOOoh, secret talk? I want it, c'mooon!"

Grim: "MYAAAH! NO! You stay way, WAY back!"

~After Phase 1~

Grim: "Now THAT'S more like it! I knew I was a total whiz with magic! The great Grim can handle more than a few ghosts without some human's help! MYAHAHAHA!"

Ghost 3: "Pfft! Hahahaha!"

Grim: "MYAH?! HUMAN! You gotta tell me if you see a ghost's about ready to spook me!"

~After Phase 2~

Grim: "PHOO! PHOOOOO!"

Ghost 1: "Yeowch!"

Ghost 3: "That burns!"

Grim: "Nice! That actually worked! Hey, human! What should I do next? Give 'em the works? Heh! Can do! Myaaah... Eat THIS!"

Y/n: "Leave."

Y/n glares harshly.

Y/n: "Before I petrify you."

Y/n's pink demon eyes show causing the ghosts to scream and leave.