A Dismissive Ranking

Y/n appears right in front of Grim and grabs him by the scruff. 

Y/n: "Knock it off."

Y/n held Grim away from her.

Riddle: "Off With Your Head!"

Grim: "MYAH?! What are you doing?!"

Riddle: "The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately."

Grim: "But I ain't a cat either! Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off! Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!"

Riddle: "Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now."

Grim: "M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!"

Riddle: "Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet. The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus."

Azul: "Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. You're signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy. I've just GOT to have it—ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it.

Crowley: "Y/n! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar?"

Y/n: "I've told you repeatedly that it isn't mine!"

Crowley: "Oh...Is that so? *Ahem* Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind. ...Someone take this away, please."

Grim: "Nooooo! Let me gooooo! You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!"

Y/n: I feel kind of sorry for him.

Crowley: "Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms. ...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere."

Boy with lion ears: "And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse."

Boy with red eyes: "Wait a sec... Did anyone even invite him?"

Handsome Boy: "If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself."

Boy with red eyes: "Maybe, but I don't know him too well either..."

Y/n: *Muttering* "That's not an excuse."

Student A: "Draconia... Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?"

Student B: "So it's true? He really does go to school here?"

Student C: "Yikes."

Boy with Deep Voice: "Ah. Just as I'd expected. I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony."

Y/n: *Quietly* "Poor guy..."

The boy looks at her.

Azul: "You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub."

Riddle: "I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with."

Y/n: "So what? You didn't even need to talk to him you could've just left a notice."

Boy with deep voice: "No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this."

Crowly: "Well, Y/n. This is a most unfortunate turn of events. I'm afraid that you will not be attending Night Raven Collage after all. Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability to my academy. But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you safely home. Now, step into the gate, and visualize the place you whence you came."

Y/n: Aw man, I don't want to go back to Hell.

Crowley: "O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!"

Dark Mirror: "..."

Crowley: *Ahem* "L-let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul—"

The Dark Mirror: "There is no such place."

Crowley: "What?"

The Dark Mirror: "There is no place in this world where this soul belongs. None."

Crowley: "How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena! This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss. Tell me: From what land do you hail?"

Y/n: "Hell."

Crowley: "Huh? I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place. I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who has ever come here, and yet... This mysterious homeland of your eludes me. Let us go to the library and look it up, shall we?"