Student Multiplication

Deuce: "Red... Red... BAM! Wh-whoa! It turned blue?!"

Grim: "Change, o foul color! Change! AHA! BWAH! The rose caught on fire!"

Cater: "Wow. You're even less competent than I thought."

Ace: "Yo, maybe you should just leave the roses white! They look perfectly pretty 'n stuff to me."

Cater: "It's a matter of tradition. You can't have an unbirthday party without the roses being red. And you can't play croquet without seven-colored flamingos as mallets and a hedgehog for a ball. Oh, but of course, the roses need to be white when the garden flowers put on their spring concert. That's absolutely crucial."

Y/n: "I'm done with my section."

Cater: "Looks amazing."

Y/n: "I am here to talk to Riddle and I brought breakfast."

Y/n presents the containers she brought.

Cater: "Yeah sure!"

He points in the direction.

Ace: "All your rules are completely insane!"

Cater: "They say the Queen of Hearts made up these rules herself - she was one of the Great Seven, you know. And Riddle is all about tradition. Probably more than previous house-wardens, T-B-H. I'll admit that he's, well... a bit extra."

Ace: "Yeah, no kidding. I sure don't have time for this nonsense. Is Riddle here? I gotta talk to him."

Cater: "Yeah, probably. But are you sure that's wise? Did you even bring an apology tart to replace the one you ate?"

Ace: "Uh, no...? I came here first thing in the morning!"

Cater: "Ah ah ah... That could be a problem. Have you forgotten rule 53? "Stolen items must be replaced." If you're not in compliance, I can't let you in."

Ace: "Are you serious?!"

Cater: "All dorm residents must obey the rules. If I let you slide, it would be off with my head next! I hate to say it, Ace, but I'm gonna need you to leave before Riddle spots you. Thanx."

Ace: "I... think this guy is for real. You guys, do something!"

Deuce: "Why should WE do anything?"

Ace: "C'mon, please! I can't use magic! Hurry, he's—"

~In the dorm~

Riddle: "I apologize for you having to take in one of my freshmen."

Y/n: "It's no problem."

Y/n sets out the food.

Y/n: "Chocolate with strawberries Crepes."

Y/n: "Nutella Banana Crepes"