Mutual Aggression

Bold is Y/n using Authority.

Ace: "Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel."

Grim: "Myah?!"

Ace: "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no on summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

Grim: "H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"

Ace: "So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!"

Y/n: "I offered to pay." I might kill the Headmaster later depending on what kind of mood I'm in. I hate it here, but it can't be worse than Hell.

Grim: "What did you just call me?!"

Ace: "And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!"

Y/n: "I was far to bust for stupid things like that. I had multiple private tutors and duties to perform." I had no time to be an actual child. Maybe that's why I like to go to parties so often now.

Grim: "Grrrrr..."

Y/n: "Don't start anything."

Ace: "Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

Y/n: "What did you just say?"

Grim: "Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that! Myaaaaah!"

Y/n: Let's see how this plays out.

Ace: "Whoa!"

Grim: "No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!"

Ace: "Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

Y/n: "A what?"

Ace: "It-It's a dog. How do you not know that?"

Y/n: "A dog?"

Ace: "What?"

Y/n: "I wasn't allowed near animals." Especally human world ones. The only 'dogs' I've been around are HellHounds.

Grim: "Myaaaaah!"

Ace: "Oh-ho! How do you like that?"

Grim: "H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!"

Student 1: "What's going on over there? A fight?!"

Student 2: "Oh, sweet! Get 'em!"

Y/n: "Wind magic?"

Ace: "Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?"

Grim: "Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!"

 You better believe I'm about to!"

Grim: "Take that!"

Ace: "Pfft. All it takes is a little gust to- Hah! Oh no! Now the Queen of Hearts's statue looks like it's been flame-broiled!"

Y/n: "Don't move. Don't talk. Ace, kneel on both knees. Grim sit. Everyone else, leave. Now!" 

Students rush off even if they want to watch. Ace and Grim do as she says in complete confusion as to why.

Y/n: "You are going to ex-"

Crowley: "What is going on here?"

Ace: "Oh no! The headmage!" Move! Stupid legs, move!

Grim: "Not more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!"

Ace: "OW!"

Grim: "Myaaaaah! And I'm still sore from yesterday, too!"

Crowley: "As if the likes of you could ever flee from me! Haaah... Did I not just warn you, "no more incidents"? And now you've charred one of my statues?! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!"

Y/n: "Explain, now."

Ace: "I was making fun of Grim and Y/n for their naivety about the Seven and not being enrolled when the weasel attacked me! Then Y/n said for us to and I quote 'Don't move. Don't talk. Ace, kneel on both knees. Grim sit. Everyone else, leave. Now.' And everyone followed her directions."

Ace watches as Y/n uses magic to fix the statue. Pink eyes suddenly glare into his and Grims souls. 

Y/n: "The statue is fixed. Stand."

Ace and Grim suddenly stand. Crowley watches.

Crowley: "This will not do. And you! State your name and grade."

Ace: "Ace Trappola... Freshman."

Crowley: "Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows! Y/n, you're to supervise them."

Grim: "Myah?! That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!"

Ace: "Whaaat? I have to do it too?!"

Crowley: "Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?"

Ace: "Yes sir."

Grim: "Ugh, I just can't catch a break!"

Y/n: "If you'd control your temper you wouldn't have had a problem in the first place. Get going."

Ace ran to his class as Y/n's eyes glared at him unbeknown to her a trio was watching her from a distance.

~Meanwhile~

A Male with light gray hair watches in amazement. A pair of twins standing near him.

Twin 1: "How do you think she controlled them?"

Twin 2: "Maybe, a mind control signature spell? What do you think Azul?"

Azul: "I must have that ability. I doubt it's a signature spell but I do think it has to do with magic."

Twin 1: "Wait is she looking at us?"

Twin 2: "Impossable we have to use binoculars to see her."

Y/n's eyes glared straight through their souls. Before she waved at them and made an I'm watching you movement.

Twin: "She can see us!"

Azul: "Let's head to class."