A misappropriated Tart

Grim: "I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What'd you do to get shackled with that?"

Ace: "I ate a tart."

Y/n: "Are you serious?"

Ace: "Yeah, that's it! That's all I did! I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!"

Y/n: "Okay well, let's talk about this over tea."

Y/n snaps and another portal opens, she walks through motioning for them to follow.

Ace: "You said you only knew a little bit of magic!"

Y/n: "This is. It's taught to all people in my family, it's realitivly easy using a grimore."

Ace: "What is this place?!"

Y/n: "One of my unused manors, a cleaning service comes once a month to clean."

Grim: "You live here?!"

Y/n: "No. I live in the family manor."

~FLASHBACK START~

~Heartslbyul Kitchen~

Ace: "Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure

Ace: "Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure. I missed dinner, too, and now I'm starving! Got anything for me, fridge? ...Whoa, score! Tarts! Those look amazing! And plenty to go around, too! No one would notice if I snagged one teeeeensy little slice, right? Right. Of course not." *munch* "Mmph... SO good! I'm in pastry paradise right now!"

Riddle: "Of course they're good. Trey made them. His tarts are always exceptional."

Ace: "Yeah, but I mean... These are CRAZY good! Like, he could sell these at- wait, Housewarden?!"

Riddle: "That you would think to touch something of MINE... Well, I'm impressed with your audacity, at least. But the Queen of Hearts's rule 89 is quite clear. "Never eat a tart without the Queen's permission." The theft of tarts is a serious crime! Off With Your Head!"